WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Didn’t care enough for Moon Knight besides the second to last episode.

Looking forward to Loki 2. I may actually rewatch Loki for Jonathan Majors scenes alone.

I kinda wish when the actors do the press tour for these movies, interviewers will actually ask them about their juicing but they’d be blacklisted from interviewing people. The youtube channel More Plates, More Dates talks about all this stuff.
What is there to even ask? :lol:

They juice and get big end of story.

1659571092887.jpeg

I enjoyed Eternals. Was just too many characters on the team and it lacked a real connection to the characters since it was our first time seeing them.
It kinda feels like you’re rushed through the story. The Eternals could’ve been a whole, probably less interesting saga. But if you think about it, in the long run, seeing where we’re going, it was kinda necessary.

It kinda feels like you’re rushed through the story. The Eternals could’ve been a whole, probably less interesting saga. But if you think about it, in the long run, seeing where we’re going, it was kinda necessary.
It was a decent movie and probably the best protrayal of really "transcendent" super powers thus far in the MCU. I mean Thor is powerful as hell and should be up there, but it seems like he forgot some of his lightning powers from Ragnarok seeing as he didn't use them in Love & Thunder.

It was definitely rushed. With not so interesting characters. The actual story surrounding Arishem was interesting to me though.

Back
Top Bottom