WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

With all the complaints about pacing wit some of these shows, externals would have to be longer than an eight episode series. There’s no way they could flesh out those characters to build a connection, and carry a plot out with villian/motive/etc in eight episodes and be content with it.

You’d love her if she was skinnier. Hate that we fat shame in society
I would actually love if she'd go on a "thickness" regiment to fill herself out.
tumblr_oikdmylseK1v1xm5oo1_400.gif.f65152b49dc2ebebc024a8d0fdebda7d.gif

With all the complaints about pacing wit some of these shows, externals would have to be longer than an eight episode series. There’s no way they could flesh out those characters to build a connection, and carry a plot out with villian/motive/etc in eight episodes and be content with it.

my hope is they’d look at things with an HBO style, each episode is at least 45 mins.. Season is 8-10 episodes

but things needed to be fleshed out a hell of a lot more.. but not confident with how some of these shows have gone

Also, MK is right after Loki for me in regards to Disney + projects, so yeah give me a 2nd season anyday! :pimp:

PO

they’re just gon make Harry Styles the lead on the sequel and theaters seats gon be sold out and soaked from all the women on opening night…

Would be interested to see what they have in store for Thanos’s brother in the sequel.

I enjoyed Eternals. It was okay. But i can totally understand if people didnt like it.

Didnt care much for Druig or Sprite.

Phastos was a dope *** character tho. I enjoyed Thena as well. Gilgamesh was that guy too :pimp: :smh:

and they’re gonna get me opening night for Gemma Chan :lol: idc if her acting is kinda bleh, i’m there for Baema Chan :pimp:

Are they just going to continue to act like the events of Eternals one never happened though going forward?

they’re just gon make Harry Styles the lead on the sequel and theaters seats gon be sold out and soaked from all the women on opening night…
If that were the case then “you know it’s not the same as it was..as it was…”

Put off watching Eternals until today and wasn't nearly as bad as some of y'all said it is :lol:

Wasn't great but I was entertained enough, some of the best cinematography in a Marvel movie IMO too

It as the BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY in any Marvel movie and I enjoyed it overall, people are just looking to take down the Marvel juggernaut so they make a mountain out of an ant hill to push their anti MCU agenda

Some of the excuses y’all using, I’d use for Thor love and thunder

eternals tried to touch on a lot of characters and issues with those characters in under 3 hours

it needed 7-10 hours

Are they just going to continue to act like the events of Eternals one never happened though going forward?
There is literally a Celestial in the ocean, that grew from the Earth’s core, meaning he put a sizable crack in the 4 layers of our planet. Think about the seismic impact that would have on earthquakes, global warming, the entire ocean. You think our supply chain situation was nasty in 2021? Tuh!

It would literally rock the entire world and throw everything out of sync. Yet not one peep across all the other movies and D+ shows. Real weird.

Other marvel movie and tv writers probably didn’t want to watch eternals or wanted to erase it from their memory.

Back
Top Bottom