WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The only one I can buy is USAgent and maybe Bucky but the others don’t make sense. I’m gonna need an explanation the first 10 minutes of the movie lol.

ended with ms marvel clip

no f4 and xmen casting, no deadpool = kinda underwhelming

unless Deadpool is still under Fox and get announced later on?

Even if they’re going official government team over the OG villains in disguise angle, why are two Russians around :lol:

Unless they’re the antagonists :nerd:

F4 isn't out for another two years, so they could probably wait until next summer's SDCC or next Disney+ Day to announce a cast. Or they just do a cameo in a post-credit like Marvel has been doing lately.

MARVEL IS BACK!
A805DE30-BE60-4A3B-9EA5-4A57D59AC2E8.gif

That's it for D23?

SI trailer was whatever. :ohwell:
Don't care for WWBN. |l
No Ant-Man/Ms. Marvel trailer for the public? :smh:
Thunderbolt team is weird. No Zemo? :frown:
Like "The Leader" coming back, but since he is announced here, maybe he is less likely to appear in She-Hulk, which i thought could happen. :nerd:

PO

Is there a connection between Cap and the Leader I’ve never heard about or is this gonna be a new thing

Is there a connection between Cap and the Leader I’ve never heard about or is this gonna be a new thing

Pretty sure its a new storyline for the MCU.

I'm average with my comics knowledge, but I don't remember him ever being the major adversary of CA in the comics like this MCU casting is being communicated.

PO

Pretty sure its a new storyline for the MCU.

I'm average with my comics knowledge, but I don't remember him ever being the major adversary of CA in the comics like this MCU casting is being communicated.

PO

yeah I only know him from comics/MCU as a Hulk villain which makes sense because gamma radiation. Maybe he uses his super smarts to lead a group of cult Q folks to cleanse society and make MCU great again in NWO :nerd:

Thank you spoiling me Disney.

Whatever Thunderbolts lineup you want to start things off its ok, they are mostly going to die anyways.

Just dont make Mystique the focus of the X-Men this time around.

I’d like to see them. The social commentary would be wild…

Also, it would make Deadpool make sense in the greater MCU.

Can’t believe we having major crossovers without FF and major Mutants.

Back
Top Bottom