WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not an expert on WM, but wasn't him & Wanda together in the comics?

PO
Yes briefly when she wasn't with Vision.

When she went crazy evil for the Nth time it is implied she raped him. When she went crazy in Avengers Disassembled she killed him. Then brought him back to life (or his powers did) and he wonders if he's now immortal.

Its weird cuz in the comics Vision's brain patterns are based off of WM's and due to that they at times act brotherly.

I wonder if the White Vision becoming Vision again will involve Simon/WM/Yahya.

Good because Captain Clarence ain’t carrying this movie by himself. Him against the Thunderbolts will put this above Armor Wars as my most anticipated MCU movie just off that premise alone.

I’m already excited to see Buck’s dynamic with Sam and the formation of the TBolts team. This movie has real good potential and I’m already hyped.
This is just a continued trend with Captain America.

Its not like Steve Rogers ever carried a good movie by himself. TFA was average, TWS was all The Winter Soldier and they packed in Fury, Falcon, and Black Widow.

And as we all know Civil War was Avengers 2.5 with the story mainly being about Bucky's brainwashed assassin past and Tony Stark.

Last edited:
Werewolf By Night was ******* dope.

Didn't pay attention to reactions yo it so I was not expecting Man-Thing and Elsa :pimp: 🔥

As an Elsa story its what I expected with the Bloodstone and the competition to get it. Ulysses dying recently is actually interesting. Throwing in Jack and Ted set it off. Good thing those were a bunch of no name hunters. Black and white was cool and set the atmosphere. Dope watch for Halloween.

6/8

Werewolf By Night was ****ing dope.

Didn't pay attention to reactions yo it so I was not expecting Man-Thing and Elsa :pimp: 🔥

As an Elsa story its what I expected with the Bloodstone and the competition to get it. Ulysses dying recently is actually interesting. Throwing in Jack and Ted set it off. Good thing those were a bunch of no name hunters. Black and white was cool and set the atmosphere. Dope watch for Halloween.

6/8

Shes the best character in MvC3

FgfCqfJWYAEXlSd.jpeg

Big up Niketalk Marvel…we made it. I’ll post more tomorrow

And most importantly big up my bro WINSTON DUKE. Y’all gotta always support him. Great humble dude and been a consistent supporter of me since day 1. Always show him love guys

Congrats!
What was this for? How you get to attend? :D
Any non spoiler review thoughts on the movie if you saw it? :nerd:

PO

Back
Top Bottom