WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Congrats!
What was this for? How you get to attend? :D
Any non spoiler review thoughts on the movie if you saw it? :nerd:

PO

This was the New York premiere of the movie, TONS of celebrities. Winston Duke is my boy since college, so like 3 days ago he text me saying he wants me to accompany him and his siter to the red carper event (Im friends with her too)

So I missed the first 30 minutes of the movie because I was hanging out on the red carpet, but its a VERY emotional movie. Couple of surprises. CGI to me is on point and it "feels" different from the first one.

This was the New York premiere of the movie, TONS of celebrities. Winston Duke is my boy since college, so like 3 days ago he text me saying he wants me to accompany him and his siter to the red carper event (Im friends with her too)

So I missed the first 30 minutes of the movie because I was hanging out on the red carpet, but its a VERY emotional movie. Couple of surprises. CGI to me is on point and it "feels" different from the first one.
Thats dope AF fam.

fam pulled up like:
AptOpulentFlicker-size_restricted.gif

RIP Pimp C!

Now I hope some of yall understand why I dont like ANY talking smack about Marvel Studios. **** is personal to me :smh: (lol) - EDIT before I leave work I added that lol at th end dont want no people on the internet having a heart attack

Last edited:
yo

i dont want to ruin your great night and im happy for you and winton but you just need chill and to get off the internet then if you feel this is that personal to you

complaints and criticism isnt going to stop but you keep coming back and still reading these ish

it aint healthy for you if you're affected that much by a bunch of strangers on a sneaker board talking crap abou tmarvel

like none of the things said here is going to affect the MCU in grand scheme of things, your bud isnt gon lose his job and go homeless because people here said ms marvel sucked or she hulk has terrible cgi

most of the complaints arent even slanderous or directed at your boy

and many are in jest

if you are conflating all these things together then you got a bigger issue

Last edited:
I was just joking that I went to the premiere so I love the MCU lol, youre bugging my guy. I know how the internet works. Trust me Im not crying if yall think Thor Love and Thunder sucks.

You went WAAAAAAAAAY overboard there.

Trust me Im not crying if yall think Thor Love and Thunder sucks.

are you sure?

because you sure sound like you got them tears in your eyes every time you type and complain about people saying anything but positive things about marvel... definitely had me convinced

i mean if that is just your schtick and persona, then thats fine but to say "this is personal" because your boy winston was in the film is like fam to you whose mom just died less than a month ago then is just sad to wrap around to this weird nt persona you got

like seriously, if you constantly whining that people are whining here is a troll job all this time (including saying its personal to you because of winston which is kind of f'd up if true)... then bravo to you :lol:

thats still one of the weirdest schtick around but whatever, do you

I was just joking that I went to the premiere so I love the MCU lol, youre bugging my guy. I know how the internet works. Trust me Im not crying if yall think Thor Love and Thunder sucks.

You went WAAAAAAAAAY overboard there.
No one thinks you’re crying (we hope) but sometimes you do be going overboard with the response when the slightest bit of criticism is dropped

Ppl gonna have criticism towards everything. If you don’t agree, we don’t need a story about how you feel about it lol if it’s a consensus that something is bad, maybe it is bad

1st off, I'm offended that I wasn't tagged. 😂

2nd, how can somebody not like this? The score and the vibrant colors and bro crushed a human skull with his bare hands and EYE cannot WAIT!!!

-foe
Bc people in here take the marvel box office leader personal

No one thinks you’re crying (we hope) but sometimes you do be going overboard with the response when the slightest bit of criticism is dropped

Ppl gonna have criticism towards everything. If you don’t agree, we don’t need a story about how you feel about it lol if it’s a consensus that something is bad, maybe it is bad
Makes sense now that dude posts the way he does about this stuff :lol:

Props to him for posting pics and the back story though, very cool :pimp:

Makes sense now that dude posts the way he does about this stuff :lol:

Props to him for posting pics and the back story though, very cool :pimp:
For sure. I respect it. I got a homegirl who was working on set with Disney before so if she ever goes back Imma be doing the same thing :lol:

Not necessary for wars about an opinion on a movie :lol:

There's way more good than bad in MCU so it's ok to have a stinker or two in the vault. Can't expect greatness every time up to the plate after so many years

If someone don't like something it doesn't have to be debated or proven wrong. Same goes for if someone likes something

Thor 4 FREAKING SUCKS

you're just not a god of thunder so you dont understand

the movie was made for those was worthy but then wasnt, lost a hammer but gained an axe, lost an eye then got a new one, didnt go for the head and failed, found peace with the guardians and found screaming goats and lost your gf who was technically killed by the hammer you lost...

so if that isnt you, then the movie just wasn't for you

Back
Top Bottom