WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

All of them were cool as HELL. Hella down to Earth. Took photos and chopped it up with all

Ryan Coogler - VERY introverted
Dania Guerra - cool, shes nice
Leticia Wright - she wasnt on the red carpet, but she was at the after party with her little English crew. SHE HAD A TON OF ENERGY at the party
Winston Duke - yall already know, but my brother is TOO HUMBLE

ok now Lupita Nyongo, she smiled at me once or twice, but she is the most CELEBRITY one out of all of them. She was the most in demand, shes probably the biggest star out of all of them, she wasnt at the after party

Angela Bassett wasnt on the tour unfortunately.
Resonates with what my homegirl told me. Worked on both movies (was Shuri’s body double/stand in for the first one), Lupita was definitely the problematic one lol

Resonates with what my homegirl told me. Worked on both movies (was Shuri’s body double/stand in for the first one), Lupita was definitely the problematic one lol

She either won an Oscar or was nominated, so yeah she’s like the hot one

Edit - Oscar WINNER - so yeah

FhyfxkPVsAIikgf.jpeg

Marvel opps so desparate they making up false narratives about the fanbase.

If Marvel was edible, Id still be eating.
If Marvel was drinkable, Id still be drinking.
If Marvel was a drug, I might not be breathing.

Thats how much Marvel I want.

Shut up Variety.

Like its not possible to have a stand alone, in universe movie. But idk tho, seems like some people can’t handle that. Word to She-Hulk.

Fatigue's not the right word for it. This recent phase of movies had a few misses and the disney plus shows were quantity over quality. Only disney plus show that I really liked was Loki. I haven't sseen wakanda forever yet, I liked no way home despite the plot of peter being an absolute idiot again. ds2 was ok. The rest of the movies were weak.

Seeing as vibranium came from a crashed meteor, I could definitely see a cosmic tie-in, including the 10 rings and Ms. Marvel’s bangles
Yup! Jus wonderin if the Skrulls plottin to get some Vibranium so they’ll hide in plain sight and be apart of governments around the world then make that push to invade Wakanda & Talokan.

That’s only if all this is true tho.

This is the first marvel movie I haven’t seen early(Thursday) or opening night. I just don’t have a strong interest in it.
I said I was staying out of this thread until the movie dropped but, at this point I’m going on week two and I haven’t seen it I might just wait until it’s on Disney+.

Back
Top Bottom