WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

download.jpeg
i’m convinced Eternals is in a different multiverse. nobody gives a **** this celestial is out there and came out the earth.

lol yea I get it. I'm somewhat intrigued by it and maybe what other street level characters could show up, but that's it.

As time goes by I appreciate the Eternals a bit more.

The CGI and fight scenes are terrible,

but unlike a lot of other Marvel stuff,
it's a genuinely weird, idiosyncratic film attempting to grapple with some big ideas.

As time goes by I appreciate the Eternals a bit more.

The CGI and fight scenes are terrible,

but unlike a lot of other Marvel stuff,
it's a genuinely weird, idiosyncratic film attempting to grapple with some big ideas.
i think about the eternals every once and awhile and yes, this. I'm definitely gonna watch it again

You guys are crazy, the main quality of Eternals were the CGI and Cinematography. The way Ikarus flies around was literally PERFECT, and the wide angle shots were so beautiful in Imax, not the strongest entry in the MCU but it is worth another watch.

Also, the scene where Tiamut? (the big red one lol) popped up out the sky for Sersi was insane. The story was a little all over the place, but a couple scenes were just beautiful to witness

Also, the fight on the beach was amazing, you guys are bugging if you didnt like the CGI

I actually enjoyed RiRi scenes. Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel still worst MCU Films til this day. Argue me if you want. Both was trash. Who watching Captain Marvel a 2x, joint come on TNT and I rather watch shark Tank.

I'm caught up on the main figures (Wakanda Forever, Multiverse of Madness, No Way Home), but I'm behind on Shang Chi and The Eternals. Are they necessary to the overall MCU experience? Both? Neither? Just 1?

I think my son and I are going to knock out Shang Chi tonight. 👀
⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

-foe

I'm caught up on the main figures (Wakanda Forever, Multiverse of Madness, No Way Home), but I'm behind on Shang Chi and The Eternals. Are they necessary to the overall MCU experience? Both? Neither? Just 1?

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

-foe
Shang-Chi is an entertaining watch. You and your son will enjoy it.

Would watch Shang-Chi first before The Eternals. Eternals is a slow burn.

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

-foe
agreed with the above post. I enjoyed Shang Chi more than Eternals, but unlike most I actually enjoyed Eternals. In terms of the grand story of things, we’re not all the way sure how either of these stories will turn out. Without giving out too much, I’d say the Eternals storyline looks way more massive with huge implications but it hasn’t crossed over into any other stories like we thought it should…

Back
Top Bottom