WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He stole it from a variant Steve.

Would’ve showed any new gimmick by now. Back during the series.

They're gonna have to give him some gimmick's in the future because Kang to "Do Better" ain't gonna save the day:lol:

Without any serum, the best he's gonna be able to do is fly recon above the battlefield. He was better off staying as Falcon since he at least had uzi's.

They're gonna have to give him some gimmick's in the future because Kang to "Do Better" ain't gonna save the day:lol:

Without any serum, the best he's gonna be able to do is fly recon above the battlefield. He was better off staying as Falcon since he at least had uzi's.
He’ll still carry uzis

The way I see it Sam will have his adventures and go the way of Hawkguy. I doubt he dies/get old like Steve. Maybe then pass it on to Bucky.

Think they keep him human unless they randomly make him a mutant.

I think any other gimmicks will be with Redwing being a damn jet drone

Happy 40th Birthday to Charlie Cox.

charlie-cox-mcu-1280x720.jpg

Wasn’t this just part of his “Stealth suit” gimmick? It’d make sense he’d tone down the red like he did with his suit.

D2B919C7-BDA5-4A78-9B8F-22D71BCD27CA.jpeg
Correct.

If Bucky did become 'Cap' they'll probably have him keep the shield and just change up the color way to the suit, like in the comics.
latest

I don’t think he has access to the Star tech by the end of the movie. Happy doesn’t even know who Peter is at the end.

Back
Top Bottom