WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea I’m sticking with on reveal shenanigans plus the counters; Killmonger, Enchantress, Shang Chi, Cosmo

Now that I have Wong, I lowkey need invisible woman for the Gambit OTK shenanigans.

IW T2, Wong T4, Mystique then Gambit T6
Have you been trying out wong/surfer? I usually use magik in my set to drop wong and surfer both at once on turn 7 so people don’t have a chance to counter :lol: .

1671731931788.gif
I knew they were gonna give us the She Hulk version smh.

What they cut from the quote is where he acknowledges and says his character works best when he’s geared forwards a more mature audience. Disney+ isn’t going to allow it be gory/bloody as Netflix did, but I don’t think that necessarily means they’re going to dumb it down and make him a light character.

The appeal to slightly younger audience was in regard to taking what worked in the Netflix series and try to replicate it without totally eliminating a younger audience. That’s how I read it, reading the whole article.

Says filming starts in February and ends in December.

I think all this could’ve been avoided if Disney would’ve QUIETLY absorbed Marvel Studios.

Have you been trying out wong/surfer? I usually use magik in my set to drop wong and surfer both at once on turn 7 so people don’t have a chance to counter :lol: .
I don’t have Magik yet smh but I switched to the Wongoing Spectrum deck and been having some success. Highly dependent on drawing Spectrum early

71B6195A-7E6F-47A4-8258-69C83625BBB4.jpeg

i only use magik when i have mister negative so i have more chance to pull cards, i dont like extending my opponents turn and give them a chance to catch up/draw cards otherwise

im playing with a mix of mr neg and magik with surfer but its difficult to pull off

wave is such a staple though i dont have it so its difficult to pull off a lot of the decks i want to make

once friend battle and alliances are available, we got to make an NT fam group

i only use magik when i have mister negative so i have more chance to pull cards, i dont like extending my opponents turn and give them a chance to catch up/draw cards otherwise

im playing with a mix of mr neg and magik with surfer but its difficult to pull off

wave is such a staple though i dont have it so its difficult to pull off a lot of the decks i want to make

once friend battle and alliances are available, we got to make an NT fam group
Just unlocked Leader :lol:

I can’t stand that giant head ************

That critic takes movies way too seriously. Its a marvel film, highly doubt FBI or CIA had a hand in the script or anything with the film.

He said im going to give you lashes ryan coogler 😆

an example of why i dont like to use magik, i was dead int he water and my only card on turn 6 was IW but on turn 7 i got hela, drop her down on the board like a mic and pulled hulk, giganto and then pulled ghot rider which in turn pulled infinaut and pulled off the clutch win

F548DB32-B158-4ACC-8A02-D418860FAF9E.jpeg

an example of why i dont like to use magik, i was dead int he water and my only card on turn 6 was IW but on turn 7 i got hela, drop her down on the board like a mic and pulled hulk, giganto and then pulled ghot rider which in turn pulled infinaut and pulled off the clutch win

F548DB32-B158-4ACC-8A02-D418860FAF9E.jpeg

It’s still a worthwhile risk for me because the turn 7 allows me enough moves to lay down enough 3 energy cards to get boosted by Wong/surfer on the last turn

Brood in one lane + three 3-energy cards in another lane is usually enough for me to win out. I got up to rank 80 for the season using this strat so far .

90% of the time that I play Wong early, I get hit with a rogue/enchantress/cosmo 0]

Back
Top Bottom