WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

isnt that how typical hot toys releases are? you pay up front and then get em 5 years later?
With shipping delays it’s like a good 17+ months after they announce them

Unless it’s a special edition, don’t expect anything recently revealed anytime soon

1671559042788.jpeg

Wongerz just popped up in my token shop and I have exactly 1k tokens. Do I get him and be toxic with Silver Surfer or nah

Yea I got Sera the other day. And somehow I got both Titania and Absorbing Man today

super lucky, titanias kind of hard to pull off but absorbing man is the on reveal version of mystique

im still mad i dont have any of the pool 3 metas :smh: no sera, aero, wave, death, leader, wong, mystique, etc… so you’re kind of lucky to have some of those cards and make a great deck

im always short of 2-3 cards to make the decks i want to be fully optimized so im just annoying my opponents with leach :lol:

Yea I’m sticking with on reveal shenanigans plus the counters; Killmonger, Enchantress, Shang Chi, Cosmo

Now that I have Wong, I lowkey need invisible woman for the Gambit OTK shenanigans.

IW T2, Wong T4, Mystique then Gambit T6

Yea I’m sticking with on reveal shenanigans plus the counters; Killmonger, Enchantress, Shang Chi, Cosmo

Now that I have Wong, I lowkey need invisible woman for the Gambit OTK shenanigans.

IW T2, Wong T4, Mystique then Gambit T6

just got to beware of cosmo

once i see IW, wong, lokcjaw, etc… i automatically put cosmo there then they just retreat

Yeah, they really lucked out going the Cable route with that watch, since it fits where the MCU currently is. Which is less work for them since it takes the guesswork out for them on how to figure out how to bring Deadpool and Logan into this timeline.

Back
Top Bottom