WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Leader players :sick:
E9A09458-02C6-4327-9FCA-66457410FA87.jpeg

>D:evil:

damn leader!

was trying to have fun playing a galactus deck and 4 in a row, i executed it well but then they just play leader and they copy everything on their side which is bs

i cant make this sh*t up but i lost 4x in a row because i played someone with a leader on their deck, the last one i used galactus on turn5 then used hobgoblin then they leader and copied the hobgoblin and they win wiht one point because leader has 4 power and galactus has 3

i really wouldnt shed a tear if they removed the card from the game altogether

Leader is definitely toxic and I definitely wouldn’t miss him

I noticed you can cancel Leader by focusing on a lane that’s full. He can’t copy if the lane is full on their side

Renner in critical condition after snow plower accident? I’m I reading right? 2023 washed up already…smfh

its a terrible strategy to make a deck that counters one card, i prefer to play a deck thats more fun that has less win rate (like surfer and galactus) than one thats gon' garner me more cubes

really want to try a patriot deck because of leader, that decks looks annoyingly fun to play too

Drop that Shang Chi in a lane BP gonna go too

if you got priority

its a terrible strategy to make a deck that counters one card, i prefer to play a deck thats more fun that has less win rate (like surfer and galactus) than one thats gon' garner me more cubes

really want to try a patriot deck because of leader, that decks looks annoyingly fun to play too

if you got priority
If you don’t have priority, Shang chi will clap one of the BP that’s copied. You’d lose the other lane but win the Zola lane

Just realized the name of the thread isnt "Marvel Cinematic Universe" so anything Marvel is fair game and its not just about the movies. I was going to ask you guys to change the thread title to "NT Marvel Snap Thread Vol..."

If i see Wong and then panther, I already know what time it is for the opponents last turn. I’m retreating immediately if I don’t have cosmo :lol:
Yep im outta there 😂. But i started using Spiderman now so whenever i see a Wong drop im dropping Spidey on 5. They’ll get that first card off but not the final one. Usually kills their strategy and i get the win.

Just realized the name of the thread isnt "Marvel Cinematic Universe" so anything Marvel is fair game and its not just about the movies. I was going to ask you guys to change the thread title to "NT Marvel Snap Thread Vol..."
There’s nothing MCU related going on so i see no issue. Honestly we should start a thread with friend battles coming soon

thats why i like having rogue and cosmo on my surfer deck, rogue can counter wong and zabu and devil dino and patriot and im, just snatch up their advantage and put it on my side

most think once i drop cosmo, theyre free to wong but theyd be mistaken

Yep im outta there 😂. But i started using Spiderman now so whenever i see a Wong drop im dropping Spidey on 5. They’ll get that first card off but not the final one. Usually kills their strategy and i get the win.
I’ve seen a new strategy with zabu where they get Spidey at 2 cost and then drop that along with absorbing man on turn 5 so they can lock down two lanes for turn 6.

Pure nastiness:smh:

Luckily I usually get magik playing so I can still win out on turn 7 but yeah Zabus gonna be a problem :lol:

Balance patch is coming tomorrow apparently. Leader nerf incoming

leader just need to be copying the cards without its power, its too op - reducing its power just makes it more viable in a negdeck and then mrneg gon have to be nerfed too

spidey might get a nerf too where he cant be played on turn 5, i love a wave => galactus => spidey and its over but i can see where its just too much, they did the same for magik on beta, she was playable on turn 6 and screwed over too many players

i hope they dont nerf galactus though, its possible to have a good win rate but it gathers cube slowly as there are more retreats and you almost never win with a snap unless you do it on turn 1 and your opponent stays

Wow bruh.

Hair qouft as **** tho.

Reminds me of when my grandma flew into the 7-11.

Destroyed her car but not her eyeglasses.

Back
Top Bottom