WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Tickets will probably go on sale tonight or tomorrow as well.

Hopefully we get the "Have I killed you before?" line in the trailer tonight.

For me, I want to watch this more than GOTG & The Marvels & I have high hopes it will be an outstanding movie.

But I don't feel this is a movie that will crush the box office like BP or DS2 did last year. I could be wrong though...

PO

Tickets will probably go on sale tonight or tomorrow as well.

Hopefully we get the "Have I killed you before?" line in the trailer tonight.
When I think about it more Kang stupid af for asking that :lol:

How you gonna ask a ***** who clearly just met you have I killed you before? Or do the ppl he kills tend to come back to life? :nerd:

Of course he's just asking himself that trying to remember cuz he's a sociopath.

Last edited:
When I think about it more Kang stupid af for asking that :lol:

How you gonna ask a ***** who clearly just met you have I killed you before? Or do the ppl he kills tend to come back to life? :nerd:

Of course he's just asking himself that trying to remember cuz he's a sociopath.
Don't forget hes a time traveler.

they're really gon hold off playing til the game ends to bump up the ratings ...

probably called an audible when they found out the games gon be a blow out
Damn just gonna catch it online I guess. I love seeing things when they premiere, but I can’t stand college football

am3.png

Looking at the writing and directing credits for some of these upcoming Marvel flicks :sick:

Bruh just throw money at the Russos and bring them ****** back. Why do literally anything other than that?

That trailer looked fantastic! Kang looks like he’s going to be a baaaaaaad man.

Safe to assume that there will be variants of Kang, as he has really blue eyes at the beginning of the trailer, but not noticeable in other parts.

If they was gonna do that for Modok just have Patron Oswalt be his face.

Better yet they should have just used the 3d model from the hulu show.

Back
Top Bottom