WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ive been getting whooped consistently the last couple days. Might be time to run a themed deck. Ive been running with a mix of power + sabotage cards for a while but they not working out anymore.
Morag is for zoo decks and stuff like Dr Doom and Tiger/Odin to shine

Leader is so stupid but I’ve won my fair share and also lost my fair share. I have multiple T6 plays now and it’s usually the opposite of what they want to do

B4F4276B-DC59-4F60-B638-38B3118969BC.jpeg

Depending on if I have Spectrum by T5 (Chavez the guaranteed T6 draw), I can have Ironman or BM as my T5 with Mystique T6 with a Mr Fantastic to stop the Leader.
This what I been working with this season

02382EEA-1986-4C37-9361-7018D5A8F18D.jpeg

Got up to 91 today…I think I’m done. Too shook to lose ranks :lol:

I got everything but Magik in that list lol I did get up to 64 earlier and might grind to 70 before Sunday

Nah Awkwafina is a Golden Globe winning actress, she has more range than Rocky.
I’m saying she mainly acts as herself, but I know she had that one movie that was received well.

I got love for Dwayne, but I feel like he most definitely should chill and be more selective. Wondering what role he’s in talks for though..

I’m saying she mainly acts as herself, but I know she had that one movie that was received well.

I got love for Dwayne, but I feel like he most definitely should chill and be more selective. Wondering what role he’s in talks for though..
Well from a certain type of movies I got how she has been typecasted. She basically sold that with her show abd her whole rap persona but then you see the two or three movies where she's really acting and your like damn she's talented.

The Rock hooked me as a fan when I was young. Eventually you realize he's acting. Since he's come to Hollywood I cant t all you one movie where Rock portrayed talented acting or shown potential. He's been in a handful of good movie but none where you're like his acting stood out or it was one of the best things about the movie.

Last edited:

He should do one last WWE run.

I think this time around shes looking to be a named fairly popular marvel characters that's gonna be around for a while.

I’m trying to think of a big time female villain that hasn’t been used yet and coming up blank. Emma Frost is the only one but I can’t see how she fits in here.

Even tho, new mutants was trash Ana Taylor Joy was perfectly cast as Majik. Wish they brought her back somehow. Still not a fan of Deadpool’s Juggernaut and Colossus. I hope they get done right.

i dont like being forced to play with cards i dont want but missions that makes me play 6cost cards can be fun to experiment with (as long you dont care about losing cubes)

make em retreat then give em the fist bump

9BADFA01-1183-460B-B87B-7EF3B484BBDA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom