WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

marvel casting people off the streets now. running out of actors SMH. might as well cast riley reid as sus storm :emoji_thinking:

I’d much rather see his face in a very brief reveal and have the metal mask on for the rest of the movie….

I know nothing of the character of Modok, is there any real reason why they need to show his face, other than connection of Derran Cross/Yellowjacket?

I personally really like Adam Driver and would be interested to see what he could bring to the role. Jim Halpert wasn’t all that.

1673389192485.jpeg

82E24657-235D-4F98-93CA-4311A93649C5.jpeg

So if he’s channeling energy through his body, his eyes light up?

That’s what I assume why Thor’s eyes light up.

We never got Thanos light up eyes :/

I hope Antman sets up Kang as a big bad and gets Phase V off to a good start.

So if he’s channeling energy through his body, his eyes light up?

That’s what I assume why Thor’s eyes light up.

We never got Thanos light up eyes :/

I hope Antman sets up Kang as a big bad and gets Phase V off to a good start.

thanos never really got powers like that in the mcu, its mostly from the gauntlet/stones

and yah, Kangs gon be the next big bad (or at least a variant of him) given the Avengers films titles Kangs Dynasty and I think there are some leaked concept art for Secret Wars where different avengers were fighting Kang

Did Thanos ever
thanos never really got powers like that in the mcu, its mostly from the gauntlet/stones

and yah, Kangs gon be the next big bad (or at least a variant of him) given the Avengers films titles Kangs Dynasty and I think there are some leaked concept art for Secret Wars where different avengers were fighting Kang
Supposedly what’s heavily rumored is in Sectet Wars
The Beyonder is the main villain and is a variant of Kang

I was talking to my son about Phase 6 and that's what I told him. I think Kang wins, and I'm here for it.
As he should. He has 0 holes in his game, is arguably a tougher opponent than Thanny and he's going up against a much weaker Avengers squad without all the backup that Thanos faced. Avengers needed Wakanda, Wizards, Valkyries, a prime spiderman and da ladies and they barely won. Thanos was out there like 92 Jordan. He gave Cap, Thor and Stark all that smoke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom