WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

She did great in The Rise of Namor movie.

Too bad they killed her off because Im still waiting on a Black Panther sequel.

Dont roll your eyes at me, I didnt make it a Namor movie. Kevin Feige did.

Yall hate when Iron Man Iron Man speaks falsehoods but get mad at someone like me speaking truths about what they did.

Make up your mind what to be upset about.

Or its not even about that, yall just want to be upset about everything.

Well here is something to be upset about.

Black
Widow
was
good.

And just like a Black Widow, you take one of me out, another one of me shows up, in the next post.

Infinity Bottle Breaks doesnt change the timeline of Black Widow being excellent cinema except for that 1 CGI scene with Yelena.

Black Widow wasn’t a bad movie, it just didn’t fit in the scope of everything(our actual timeline, or MCU timeline) if they made & released this movie before Avengers IW/Endgame, it would have been a fairly standard solo movie.

I hope Antman sets up Kang as a big bad and gets Phase V off to a good start.

I think thats the intent, but based off the 2nd trailer dialogue i feel Ant-Man will prevent Kang from leaving the QR in the end, but everyone else will somehow escape.

But my hope is Kang permanently kills someone to show he is not here to play games with anyone & successfully accomplishes his wants, whatever they are, in this movie.

PO

Back
Top Bottom