WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think thats the intent, but based off the 2nd trailer dialogue i feel Ant-Man will prevent Kang from leaving the QR in the end, but everyone else will somehow escape.

But my hope is Kang permanently kills someone to show he is not here to play games with anyone & successfully accomplishes his wants, whatever they are, in this movie.

PO
That's my hope as well. I have no love for any of the Ant Man characters or anyone in the MCU now that all my favorite characters are either too old or dead. No one is untouchable in this phase and I hope he leaves a trail of tears in his wake through out the multiverse.

That's my hope as well. I have no love for any of the Ant Man characters or anyone in the MCU now that all my favorite characters are either too old or dead. No one is untouchable in this phase and I hope he leaves a trail of tears in his wake through out the multiverse.

MCU wasnt made for just you.

It was made for me.

And I hope the opposite happens and everyone especially Kate Bishop survives.

The only tears for Kang are the ones he has are for his gf Ravona Renslayer when he cant find her proper variant.

MCU wasnt made for just you.

It was made for me.

And I hope the opposite happens and everyone especially Kate Bishop survives.

The only tears for Kang are the ones he has are for his gf Ravona Renslayer when he cant find her proper variant.
I agree fam. Good looking out.

58369B92-7BDF-464C-8504-E6111C7978EF.gif

ALLLLLL HAILLLLL KANG THE CONQUEROR

I agree fam. Good looking out.

58369B92-7BDF-464C-8504-E6111C7978EF.gif

ALLLLLL HAILLLLL KANG THE CONQUEROR

Kang the Conquerer wont even make it all the way through, hell prolly get killed by a different Kang or a Loki or something. So feel free to slap as many people as you want via GIF, it doesnt hurt anyone.

Best believe, we know Kang variants die easily without their armor and gadgets.

Word to Sylvie.

Kang the Conquerer wont even make it all the way through, hell prolly get killed by a different Kang or a Loki or something. So feel free to slap as many people as you want via GIF, it doesnt hurt anyone.

Best believe, we know Kang variants die easily without their armor and gadgets.

Word to Sylvie.
Nahhh wayyy too many people have been saying the MCU has a problem killing off their baddies. I think they got the message.

Word to Wanda.

Every calling me names because I called it the Rise of Namor but no one wants to dispute thats what it really was.

Just like Tihocuan, I have won too.

Nahhh wayyy too many people have been saying the MCU has a problem killing off their baddies. I think they got the message.

Word to Wanda.

I agree, but all the Kang variants will die except the one who becomes Iron Lad and He Who Remains who dies anyways.

I think thats the intent, but based off the 2nd trailer dialogue i feel Ant-Man will prevent Kang from leaving the QR in the end, but everyone else will somehow escape.

But my hope is Kang permanently kills someone to show he is not here to play games with anyone & successfully accomplishes his wants, whatever they are, in this movie.

PO

It feels like it’ll be Hank that gets taken off the board…They aren’t showing a ton of him in the trailers…

It feels like it’ll be Hank that gets taken off the board…They aren’t showing a ton of him in the trailers…

Mike Dougie probably only had 2 of these Ant-Man movies in him, at best. Dudes like him don’t stick around for the long run and probably just came back for a more minimum role and to die with Janet.

Back
Top Bottom