WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

🗣 aepps20 aepps20 !!!!! 🔥🤙
55C86F04-C7D4-4E09-8871-040788D94AEF.png

Thats kinda scary, cause they prolly going to make Dr. Doom more powerful than him.

Then MAgneto will be more powerful than Doom.

It will go on and on, until Thanos is a Marvel Jobber.

Doing a rewatch of all the films …and man Age of Ultron is underrated.

They killed Ultron off way too early

i been trying tell yall.. feel like if it was slightly better edited, it wouldn’t take appreciating so many individual aspects to then appreciate the whole.. if that make sense

but everything vision is gold

Thats kinda scary, cause they prolly going to make Dr. Doom more powerful than him.

Then MAgneto will be more powerful than Doom.

It will go on and on, until Thanos is a Marvel Jobber.
Ultimately, it’s simply a case of the cycle of major baddie.

But Thanos will always be the G. With the plans they were establishing, Doom and Magneto weren’t baked in until Disney bought Fox. So instead of starting Earth level and expanding cosmically, they started with one of easiest villains/stories that would end up being a home run.

We still have Galactus, Beyonder, Annihuls (sp), Magus, etc.

i been trying tell yall.. feel like if it was slightly better edited, it wouldn’t take appreciating so many individual aspects to then appreciate the whole.. if that make sense

but everything vision is gold

I loved it the first time I saw it. Then saw people bashing it which made me question my judgement 😭

Isn’t the rumor that Ultron returns in Armor Wars? Read that somewhere. Supposedly it’s supposed to be a West Coast Avengers type of movie.

Back
Top Bottom