WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

51353803-43B9-4DA0-8197-BDE82F870C9C.jpeg

1673894722114.jpeg

Multiverse of Madness should've been as trippy looking as Quantumania looks like from all the previews.

I wonder if he's going to be in his outfit the entire time. If so, did he really have to get that swole for the role? lol
It was funny when kumail roided up for eternals when it wasn't needed and no one else in the cast got swole.

looking at Cinemark xd tickets for prime time opening weekend, still good seats available. Prob just gonna wait, no need to buy this far in advance for a “smaller” film

AMC has midnight showing but not midnight of the 17th, but 16th so a day before

shouldnt they just say the movie releases on the 16th fi thats gon be the case? sooner than later they're gon' have 3pm wednesday showings on movies that come out on fridays

shows.png

Yeah 12:01 am Friday used to be exciting and a time to prove how hardcore you are by lining up early with the nerds but now you can catch a sold out Thursday matinee

I guess it helps up the weekend box office?

Edit: AM isn’t as big a draw so it makes sense that tickets are widely available. I woke up early and refreshed like crazy for MoM and especially Endgame. That online queue was long.

Back
Top Bottom