WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

When it was first announced Loveness was doing QM & KD, I had no idea who he was & due to his Rick & Morty background, I felt he was just gonna continue the comedic route & tone.

But as I read more articles like the above where he briefly touches on the process, he is really dedicated in trying to honor/portray Kang perfectly in the MCU, so I'm really excited to see how QM turns out.

PO
No clue on the Rick & Morty thing either. Hmm, neat!

Is there a version of “Kang” out there in the comics that is depicted as a hero type, like an Avenger in that multiverse? Curious as to what his curveball will be?

I almost wonder if we will get enough time to fully explore all the many names and actions of Kang? I certainly am fine with a whole lot more than of what we got for Thanos. Gimme a combo of 6 major projects if the stories are worth it in the grand scale of the MCU.

Is there a version of “Kang” out there in the comics that is depicted as a hero type, like an Avenger in that multiverse? Curious as to what his curveball will be?

I almost wonder if we will get enough time to fully explore all the many names and actions of Kang? I certainly am fine with a whole lot more than of what we got for Thanos. Gimme a combo of 6 major projects if the stories are worth it in the grand scale of the MCU.

There are good variations, yes.
I think with Disney +, they have a lot of opportunity to include more than they would prior to that environment. We can expect to see a few in Loki 2 im sure.

PO

Iron Lad.

Not sure how good of a track record this site has?
AE550DCB-F973-411D-95EE-F872F25DE0A2.jpeg

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/thunderbolts-removes-hannah-ghost.html

Can't take Gossling seriously in a CBM role. Something about his face and monotone demeanor in everything he's in. I don't see him being a playful, charismatic character you'd need for Human Torch.

He's Kite-Man, at best.
Mans said Kite-Man lmao

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom