WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

damn y’all, that wasn’t good. I’m kinda sad that bale and majors were putting up jimmy butler performances just to lose to these movies with no rewatch value. Atleast majors is locked in as the big bad, but Fiege and crew seriously have to sit back and reassess the content they’re putting out.

i thought it was good. Not great, but still solid. I thought the Quantum Realm looked great on the big screen. Cool little world. Bill Murray cameo was fun, as was MODOK. Kang, of course, was awesome.

Kang Dynasty is going to be nuts though. Opens up the possibility for any character to show up. It also opens up the possibility that Marvel could **** that movie up really badly by trying to throw anyone and everyone into that movie just to recreate another portal scene moment.

I give the movie a solid 7 out of 10. If you’re struggling to pay bills, then yeah, go ahead and wait for it on Disney Plus though

It’s not horrible but I don’t think it was that great either.

Majors was good
with what he was given with, but goddamn that was a missed opportunity to not kill half the cast.

Douglas is so over it, why not have him, Janet, and Hope die in this? They are clearly running out of things for these characters to do and that would’ve been a good out for them while also establishing how Kang is not to be f’d with. It would’ve also showed how phase 5 is not messing around in comparison to 4.

Instead… he jobs to ants and everybody lives lol
I thought I was the only one who felt like Michael Douglas phoned it in. He didn’t even really try.

We knew it wasn’t gonna be any TI. I think he got accused of sex trafficking or something similar right before filming started. Which, in hindsight, was clearly someone hating.

1676649701439.jpeg

FpLwbZoaAAEdKev.jpg

The Marvels moves from July 28 to November 10.

Haunted Mansion moves into The Marvel's previously occupied July 28 slot.

Wonder if Marvel has Secret Invasion/Loki for a summer slot.

Last edited:
god dam the film was horrible typical ant-man films. the only thing worth seeing is the mid and post credit scene

I’m holding out for the hope since I actually very much enjoyed the Ant-Man 1 and 2 films.

Movie was mediocre at best, Kang visually looked dope and Majors acting was great, but the way he’s been written so far isn’t really touching Thanos….

Yo the last 4-5 Marvel movies you didn’t like, let me guess next one you’re there opening night and you’re gonna complain.

Yo I hate the internet now

I haven’t seen it yet but, based on the comics….I don’t get how this Kang Thang works. :lol:
Every timeline has a different version of you; black, white, albino, blind, deaf, female, other.

Kang has variants and the majority of them have rose to power and are time travelers. To the extent that they have all met each other through time traveling and proceeded to form a group of Kangs to help further their goals.

Mid credit scene was taken from the books but it was pretty cringe

And this is a nitpick but I’m not liking Loki being shook by Kang

Every timeline has a different version of you; black, white, albino, blind, deaf, female, other.

Kang has variants and the majority of them have rose to power and are time travelers. To the extent that they have all met each other through time traveling and proceeded to form a group of Kangs to help further their goals.
I meant to say “you don’t get…” as in him. You can’t really get rid of someone who lives outside of time. If anything, “killing” him, would just make more of him, via Branch Time Theory.

I meant to say “you don’t get…” as in him. You can’t really get rid of someone who lives outside of time. If anything, “killing” him, would just make more of him, via Branch Time Theory.
True.

Could use the ultimate nullifier on him though.

Just need a F4 and Galactic set up to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom