WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I very much enjoyed the movie.

90% of the movie takes place in quantum realm.

Kang was awesome. Comedy was timed just right. Modok was well done.

Not sure what people expected? Solid solid marvel movie. Head and shoulders better than Thor 2 and 4. They say it’s like star wars. Ok. Star Wars is an American classic. That’s a good thing no? I’m confused by bad reviews, honestly

wonder if Quantumania Kang the Conquerer was somewhat of a good guy bc he kept those other Kang variants in check. Quantumania Kang was essentially the “he who remains” until he was killed. Then the other trillions of Kangs are now unchecked until the real “he who remains” finishes them all off and preserves the sacred timeline. Then time being a circle, quantumania kang tee it’s and the loop starts over til he is banaisher again etc

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm on a forum for adult men that nitpick what's supposed to be fun entertaining comic book movies made by DISNEY.

Go read the news or something serious, homeboy is complaining that MODOK got called a "****"

Yall go constantly watch a movie on the first night its released just to complain. Yall need joy in yall lives man.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm on a forum for adult men that nitpick what's supposed to be fun entertaining comic book movies made by DISNEY.

Go read the news or something serious, homeboy is complaining that MODOK got called a "****"

Yall go constantly watch a movie on the first night its released just to complain. Yall need joy in yall lives man.

the hell is wrong with you telling people what to do when you cant take your own advice?

how many time you gon come in here and whine about this and say you hate the internet and nt but then a few weeks later you're back here again complaining?

you claim you already know whats coming but you keep coming back - it happens every time a new episode on d+ comes out a new movie premieres

out of everyone, you seem to be the one that needs to get out and get a life if it bothers you so much when people discuss something on a DISCUSSION FORUM

:rofl:

Yo the last 4-5 Marvel movies you didn’t like, let me guess next one you’re there opening night and you’re gonna complain.

Yo I hate the internet now
And you complaining about other people complaining. You constantly whining in here. Constantly. Take your own advice.

The idea of this Kang being a “good guy” is interesting because he was trying to keep the other Kang’s in check and he said if he dies, worse is coming.

Hopefully that means an even more menacing kang is coming

Reactions: DLF

IMO MODOK
doing a complete 180 and helping them over one line/insult is what was lame.
If Darren would’ve stayed as a bad guy helping Kang, no problem.

Last edited:
I think after Infinity War/Endgame people are just spoiled and petty. I consider Infinity War probably the greatest movie ever, damn near perfection. No matter what Phase 4 (and now 5) did it would have never reached the heights of Infinity War/Endgame and people cant seem to understand that.

I saw Ant-man yesterday and I enjoyed it. Who honestly believe that movie was worst than the previous 2 Ant man films? This was leaps better than those and they were not criticized as much as this one.

Something is just off; the Marvel hate is so unwarranted and it's becoming annoying.

I think after Infinity War/Endgame people are just spoiled and petty. I consider Infinity War probably the greatest movie ever, damn near perfection. No matter what Phase 4 (and now 5) did it would have never reached the heights of Infinity War/Endgame and people cant seem to understand that.

I saw Ant-man yesterday and I enjoyed it. Who honestly believe that movie was worst than the previous 2 Ant man films? This was leaps better than those and they were not criticized as much as this one.

Something is just off; the Marvel hate is so unwarranted and it's becoming annoying.
That happens with practically everything in the internet age. Things get too big and people turn on it.

Modok was not done well at all.

He turned on Kang because he was called a **** :smh:
Sounds like MODOK

3b97aaebc747d5507ab998c23a02c7334e31c826.png

I cant remember the last time MODOK was written as a serious villain. Mid 90s maybe?

Dude been a joke in comics (and now animation) for a while now. I knew not to expect much when they decided to make Cross MODOK. Not to mention how they introduced and executed AIM in IM3.

Sounds like MODOK

3b97aaebc747d5507ab998c23a02c7334e31c826.png

I cant remember the last time MODOK was written as a serious villain. Mid 90s maybe?

Dude been a joke in comics (and now animation) for a while now. I knew not to expect much when they decided to make Cross MODOK. Not to mention how they introduced and executed AIM in IM3.

I thought MODOK in the FF animated series was a decent henchman lol

Film was a 6 or 7. Not bad but I was hoping for a different ending

I was hoping that Ant-Man or some other members of the family would die in this film. I think the stakes needed to be established in this film. Even if they killed this particular Kang, he still took out an Avenger. I thought the scene towards the end when Ant-Man is questioning whether he did the right thing and the score suddenly goes gloomy, they would do something with that but they didn’t. I think this movie was a wasted opportunity to really show the stakes involved with fighting Kang.

Movie was mediocre at best, Kang visually looked dope and Majors acting was great, but the way he’s been written so far isn’t really touching Thanos….
Definitely better than other two.

Seems like people having high expectations, but people forgetting how trash Iron Man 3 was.

I was hoping that Ant-Man or some other members of the family would die in this film. I think the stakes needed to be established in this film. Even if they killed this particular Kang, he still took out an Avenger. I thought the scene towards the end when Ant-Man is questioning whether he did the right thing and the score suddenly goes gloomy, they would do something with that but they didn’t. I think this movie was a wasted opportunity to really show the stakes involved with fighting Kang.
Agree definitely wanted some consequences but it was like. Smile everything is fine. I think if Scott endured a death he would never be the same and wouldn't bring the laughs and jokes to the MCU anymore. However maybe it is time for that to happen, make things go dark.{/spoiler]

So far this phase is garbage some bright spots but total yeah Infinity War level movie I might catch on Disney+. Definitely ain't going to see The Marvels Captain Marvel don't exist in my world. LOL

nah

people got the right to love or hate and criticize what they want and discuss it on a discussion forum

you seem to have lost sight of that and cant accept anyone having anything negative to what you like

grow up, thats life

It was never to this extent, that’s all. There is no way that this is the 2nd worst movie in the MCU as per Rotten Tomatoes?

Are you kidding me?

As homeboy up there said tr1ll tr1ll ”when things get too big they turn on it”

I feel like every Marvel movie since civil war there has been rumors and anticipation of majors death and they never happen.

The idea of this Kang being a “good guy” is interesting because he was trying to keep the other Kang’s in check and he said if he dies, worse is coming.

Hopefully that means an even more menacing kang is coming
That's just it he was the "good" version the other ones are like why are we even playing with them. Homie said how many did you call.
gif3.gif

Some of them look like they missing some screws loose.

It was never to this extent, that’s all. There is no way that this is the 2nd worst movie in the MCU as per Rotten Tomatoes?

Are you kidding me?

Yeah, I agree that it’s definitely no we’re near the worst Marvel film.

Honestly, my biggest gripe is the first half. The second half was great.

I also feel like I’m guilty of trying to rank/review something while watching it and it just enjoy it. Maybe Marvel fatigue has set in a little im not sure. I didn’t love the movie but slang was great.

Are you kidding me?

people got different tastes

simple as that

they dont have to like what you like

why is this a hard concept to understand?

Caught Quantumania today with my brother.

Film was cool, nothing spectacular or anything.

Like the introduction of Kang and the premise that he is the "GOODT!" one.

MODOK was distracting as hell every time he showed his face. :lol::smh:

Still can't get with Evangeline and her Karen fade.

For better or worse, that’s where this movie rates for me. I enjoyed it more than any MCU project post-No Way Home so that’s good. But there’s really nothing in the movie I care to ever just watch again just for fun.

I don’t even care enough to discuss anything within a spoiler except MODOK was so bad, I can accept him for what he is here. And this Kang has the best costume of the multiverse Kang’s. All the other ones looked too silly for me to take seriously.

Saw the movie earlier this afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't know why it's getting so much hate.

JM really knocked it out the park as KTC to the point where I was rooting for him. I was actually slightly bothered that the good guys actually came out on top as you would expect...lol. the way he was also defeated was stupid. That actually pissed me off.

So obviously we know the conquerer isn't dead. He's just stuck in the core of his multiversal battery/engine thing. Which means he's going to experience every version and possibility of himself...basically variations of himself. I thought for sure this would be the prelude to the council. The fact that the council already exist, I thought, was a missed opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom