WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Until proven guilty. That being said I'd go in so quick for a recasting sesh if I could.
And how's Ezra miller still have a job then???
1. Ezra Miller actually doesn’t have a job. They werejust 99% done with Flash so they were given no choice. Personally, I think The Flash will still do numbers. Which says a lot.

2. A PR firm isn’t the Supreme Court.

until majors is not. Kang may still be the main bad guy but the idea it's someone else playing him isn't that far fetched as of now.

Ft9TvBfaEAIESkt

His name has been swirling around for quite some time. I wouldn’t be mad at him being RR, but would like someone different since he was already in Star Wars with a big role in that (never watched those movies though)

His name has been swirling around for quite some time. I wouldn’t be mad at him being RR, but would like someone different since he was already in Star Wars with a big role in that (never watched those movies though)
Driver was the best part of the sequel series. Doesn't mean the movies were great or anything, but he did well. I'd be excited if he gets cast as Richards.

Back
Top Bottom