WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i get that. the legal team would be the one advising that and making the call. not his PR team. his former PR team dropped him. they didn't split mutually.

sure, one would think. but we just seen a lawyer use CAP in court.

to add, it was conflicting reports on who fired who.

so unless YOU are on his PR team or part of his lawfirm its just your opinion of how things SHOULD work in a perfect world.

please continue, tell us more…

Well Deadline (who’s pretty reliable by the way) reported that both his talent agency and his PR firm dropped him “due to issues surrounding the actor’s behavior.”

With his lawyer releasing the texts, she would be the one to make that call seeing how she’s licensed in that type of matter and would need to know what ramifications may occur to publicly leaking out evidence to an ongoing case lol but Ok man have it :lol:

Last edited:
If there’s a multi-verse to fully explore, it’s thru the different Spider-men variants in Across the Spiderverse.

There’s so much allure there and could easily see spin-offs for Spider-Man 2099, Gwen Stacey’s Ghost Spider, Spider Punk, Scarlet Spider, etc.

I’m hoping we at least get to see Miles spend some time in other universes in Beyond the Spiderverse.

1682347683372.jpeg

It sure if this was posted, but y’all…I’m not ready…Gunn is incredible at writing good fictional characters…the way this clip touched my heart strings, I hope the movie doesn’t turn into a full joke and Carries out this drama and pain, MCU needs a break from the comedy.

And Bravo to Bradley’s voice acting…I don’t think he gets enough credit for bringing Rocket to life…he sound so young and innocent in this clip 😭

Back
Top Bottom