WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

H.E. was great, but got washed at the end...which I guess was to be expected since I did not peg him to be a force on the battlefield (I don't know much about his character in the comics).

Honestly, need more movies where the villains win. IE Civil War and Infinity War. Honestly feels like the villians in these movies have no real lasting effect, which kinda sucks.
My brother's biggest gripe with MCU is how weak the villains are.

my bad y’all. :lol:

Been rewatching Harry Potter recently and i’m ready for some Emma Watson in the MCU :nerd:
ffc8545db046996f7c718bd0afef7d29.jpeg

Watched Antman 3. Not too bad. No high stakes. King was awesome. Y’all buggin. Bout time we get another villain who ain’t doing cheesy jokes and sounding dumb. Dude held his own, homie got hands.

Kang wasn’t that bad I just figure it was like a b-list variant of him?
His portrait as He Who Remains was definitely more engaging tho

Kang wasn’t that bad I just figure it was like a b-list variant of him?
His portrait as He Who Remains was definitely more engaging tho
How can you figure that is the b-list variant? Per the movie this is the variant that ALL the variants were afraid of and cast away. Additionally, this was the variant who killed many avengers across multiple universes...

Math isn't mathing.

Not sure if confirmed, but did they have Drax in a new outfit cuz Bautista got "fat"?

If so that's hilarious
I don't think 'fat', but I believe he admitted that he didn't condition or get into shape for the role as much as he did in the past two films.

I don't think 'fat', but I believe he admitted that he didn't condition or get into shape for the role as much as he did in the past two films.

I thought it was for his Cabin in the Woodd or whatever movie.

TTh
How can you figure that is the b-list variant? Per the movie this is the variant that ALL the variants were afraid of and cast away. Additionally, this was the variant who killed many avengers across multiple universes...

Math isn't mathing.
They nerfed him just like how MCU nerfed a lot of their characters and O'Ped some of them.

Math isn't mathing.
i guess i just figure he not that scary cuz they had those other like 2-3 at the end credits that seem to be like the 3 bosses lol

i guess i just figure he not that scary cuz they had those other like 2-3 at the end credits that seem to be like the 3 bosses lol
They showed he's powerless without his chair and suit. Then he had his suit then got washed by ants. namor is a more threatening villain.

They showed he's powerless without his chair and suit. Then he had his suit then got washed by ants. namor is a more threatening villain.
ya so that why i figured he a weaker variant even tho he banished lol
might just be me tho

Back
Top Bottom