WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Quantumania is cringe on a rewatch.

Entire movies excitement was for kang and now that I know how much of a dud he is in it, can’t get past 15 minutes into the movie

That’s Thor 4, Quantumania, pretty much all marvel series minus Loki and moonknight. They are shooting lebron level bad right now

Quantumania is cringe on a rewatch.

Entire movies excitement was for kang and now that I know how much of a dud he is in it, can’t get past 15 minutes into the movie

That’s Thor 4, Quantumania, pretty much all marvel series minus Loki and moonknight. They are shooting lebron level bad right now
I choose Quantumania the least of all evils. Others can negate each other out in terms of how bad they are.

Watched Ant Man 3 earlier and I felt it coulda been better.

way too predictable and hollywood cookie cutter, and i hate the constant corny jokes

Janet Van Dyne living in the same house and yet completely oblivious to her own family working on the quantum realm in the basement was lazy writing.

thats scene where they first get sucked into the quantum realm and Janet tells Hank and Hope to stand back because of oncoming danger, only for her to hug the leader of the crew in laughter? that trope is SO overused and beyond tired.

at the end, Scott fixed and returned Kangs power source, why not just give him his daughter back and get back to being a conqueror instead of sealing your fate and sabotaging your plans?

1684698924503.gif

I like Emma Stone, but don’t like her as Sue. Margot, Jennifer Lawrence, Anya Joy, are some
That I can see though. Sydney Sweeney seems too young, but that might be the Euphoria effect.

Let’s keep it 100% Kangs portrayal in QunatumMania was absolute BUTTCHEEKS….dude was pure TRASH….specially after we see what Gunn did with the High Evo….scrap Kang and get back to the drawing board, of all people Scott Lang kept up with him both with the suits and at hand 2 hand combat 🤣🤣 and got beat, at least High Evo got mollywhopped by the whole squad 🤣

Let’s keep it 100% Kangs portrayal in QunatumMania was absolute BUTTCHEEKS….dude was pure TRASH….specially after we see what Gunn did with the High Evo….scrap Kang and get back to the drawing board, of all people Scott Lang kept up with him both with the suits and at hand 2 hand combat 🤣🤣 and got beat, at least High Evo got mollywhopped by the whole squad 🤣

is it his acting performance or the writing?

i thought his acting was great. the characters decisions? not so much.

Sneider noted that since the A-list actress “knows her worth,” she was open to the part with a salary for $20 million, though Marvel did not want to pay that much to ensure there’s enough money “for the rest of the team.” He also explained that Adam Driver, who is apparently linked to play Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, is not on Stone’s pay level, supporting the idea that Marvel is aiming to more adequately spread out the salaries for the actors of the titular team.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: If true, she's bugged..
20 M's for a franchise that is untested in the MCU/been historically bad??

RDJ got paid 500k for IM 1
Evans got 300k for CA and 3Mill for Avengers

Obviously as the sequels rolled in they renegotiated and got more bread

Last edited:
RDJ wasn’t going to be paid that kind of money right out the gate because he was a liability at the time and a risky casting. Evans wasn't near A-list actor when casted either. Plus both movies were under Marvel studios before Disney acquired them.

She‘d be one of the few A-list actors/actress they bring in for an MCU starter as a main character.

Last edited:
Scarlett earned about $10 mil upfront per movie. First couple were low (IM2 wasn't necessarily a starring or costarring role and made $400,000off of that.) But she made like $80 mil off of 6 costarring/starring films.

RDJ wasn’t going to be paid that kind of money right out the gate because he was a liability at the time and a risky casting. Evans wasn't near A-list actor when casted either. Plus both movies were under Marvel studios before Disney acquired them.

She‘d be one of the few A-list actors/actress they bring in for an MCU starter as a main character.
Don Cheadle (A LIST) got 3-4 mill for Rhodey but I get your Disney point.

Johnathan Majors carried Ant Man 3
The same writers of Rick and Morty wrote Ant man 3 which makes a lot of sense

Just watched GOTG 3 last night. Way too emotional
They kept hinting that someone was gonna die then no one did.
Adam Warlock was underused which made sense if he's gonna get his own movie but he definately had some funny lines "DON'T BE RASH"
High Evolutionary was more villainous than Kang
I didnt watch GOTG holiday special so didnt catch some references

H.E. was great, but got washed at the end...which I guess was to be expected since I did not peg him to be a force on the battlefield (I don't know much about his character in the comics).

Honestly, need more movies where the villains win. IE Civil War and Infinity War. Honestly feels like the villians in these movies have no real lasting effect, which kinda sucks.

Back
Top Bottom