WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Really liking that new suit, yeah. I wonder if Bucky or the Wakandan's designed the og one with how they thought a Cap America should look?:lol:

Saw GotG 3 last night - top 5 MCU movie, potentially top 3 after IW and EG.

This was James Gunn’s magnum opus right here - he hit the mark on every aspect: emotionally, comedically, action-wise, villain portrayal, storytelling, character development, pacing, etc. And that hallway fight scene was, IMO, the best fight/action sequence across the entire MCU.

I’m also a dad of 3: a 4 year old and 2 year old twins and a lot of moments in the movie really hit me in my feels hard. My 4 year old is also becoming a huge Groot fan from watching the D+ shorts (also knows Star-Lord, Gamora and Rocket) and there’s not a chance in hell I even take the chance of throwing this on in the background when it releases on D+ when he’s around. Lots of potentially traumatic scenes for any kid to watch.

Real bittersweet ending to this iteration of the Guardians and Gunn’s run with the MCU. By far the best trilogy yet.

Watched Quantumania on Disney+ today..I thought it was solid other than MODOK..who I didn’t expect to be Darren 😑

Jonathan Majors played Kang very well to me..
I ran it back after just watching GotG 3 and I couldn’t get thru it - the movie is significantly worse the second time around.

And I’m surprised Marvel OK’d this but the fact that Quantumania and GotG 3 came out within months of each other, the High Evolutionary and Kang both wear purple, their suits are very similar and played by black actors, it’s human nature to wanna compare one against the other.

Quite frankly, the High Evolutionary was 10x the villain Kang was and had the menacing portrayal everyone should be fearful of, not Kang. I really hope he pops back up again in Kang Dynasty and/or Secret Wars.

Watched Quantumania on Disney+ today..I thought it was solid other than MODOK..who I didn’t expect to be Darren 😑

Jonathan Majors played Kang very well to me..
not that good but it was ok and much less cringy than L&T. love the promise though how the Ants brought down a villain like Kang especially how he mocked them and how he bragged a lot taking down a lot of rebellions. Modok for me could have been better designed otherwise I find the character likeable.

Back
Top Bottom