WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

GSsvQzMWsAA0Ppz

If that's the case, no need to harp on Kang. Just have the TVA teleport Deadpool into the council of Kang's and drop a bomb in there to wipe them all out. Easy enough.

They can even show one still barely breathing after just because, if they don't want to fully commit.

With that confirmation of them actually saying they are moving on from Kang, I will be interested to see if the adopt the Doom as main villain & everyone fight on the last planet from the comics storyline…..

PO

If that's the case, no need to harp on Kang. Just have the TVA teleport Deadpool into the council of Kang's and drop a bomb in there to wipe them all out. Easy enough.

They can even show one still barely breathing after just because, if they don't want to fully commit.
It should be easy since the end of Loki S2, the TVA were tracking Kang variants.

If it's Doom, they'll need more time to build him up. Can't be one of those one off rushed villains when he's the best villain in all of Marvel, but believe they've fumbled that bag as well.

But then
Dooms steals the Beyonders Power. That might be the build up we're looking for.

I think there's plenty of time to build up Doom. I wouldn't be surprised if they hint or tease him in F4.

I think there's plenty of time to build up Doom. I wouldn't be surprised if they hint or tease him in F4.

i dont know, A5 comes out in 2 years and theres 5 films before it (4 because blade is one of those 5 films)

deadpool & wolverine i can see them touch up on it but this is probably more of a beyonder involvement which is probably more secret wars centric
Cap4 is more grounded in the grander scheme of things so maybe tease an end credit
Thunderbolts same as Cap4, maybe a teaser as well unless latveria is somehow involved
F4 is where they can really build but they got galactus and silver surfer in that film, gon’ be interesting to see dooms involvement
Blade is the last film before A5 and we dont even know if thats still coming :lol:

so in that timeframe, its going to be tough without it feeling rushed

Fix Kang however. Drop hints about Doom and the incursions through these upcoming movies. Introduce Doom as a Loki from Avengers 1 level villain . Have the New Avengers and The Fantastic 4 defeat Doom. Meanwhile, the X-Men live in another universe, kinda like the GotG of this phase, come to this universe because to warn us about the incursions. The X-Men’s universe gets destroyed while they’re here. They stay and find out its the Beyonder behind all this because messing with timelines blah blah. Everyone works together to defeat the Beyonder and at the last minute Doom turncoats and steals the Beyonder’s power. Boom Secret Wars. Why is it called Secret Wars? At the end, Scarlet Witch being the Molecule Man of the story, mix her powers with the Beyonder’s power to put the universe back together now with mutants and no one even knows it happened….

Or not. Idk

It would be cool if Matt Damon ( Actor Loki) was the beyonder all along. Or they can go with Henry Cavill. Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom