WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1721310755780.png

Nice Dafne reveal, which was a no surprise. But I'm glad they've kept the scenes between the same few ones since the first trailer. We're so close and they've already got the bag anyway. No reason to throw in bigger reveals at this point unlike what some of their other movies do:lol:

Fkin Dafne back!!! Yup, just sit back and watch this movie break records as an R rated film by Disney…hopefully the Mouse gets the point now who their actual audience

Maybe create an R rated films division to separate their content and actually make these superhero movies worthy

Thats pretty much what Buena Vista was. Which means Vivian Ward is technically a Disney Princess. :lol:

They didn’t need to make that reveal in this trailer. Should have saved that for the movie experience. Dont get Marvel marketing sometimes.

PO
Or even that dialogue where he says Scott, Storm, and Beast begged him to wear the suit.

I HOPE we get see the X-Men team from his timeline showing why he was a failure.

damn, so confident this movie gon be good that im thinking seeing it twice on thursday

my washed self probably gon fall asleep on the second viewing though :lol:

Or even that dialogue where he says Scott, Storm, and Beast begged him to wear the suit.

I HOPE we get see the X-Men team from his timeline showing why he was a failure.
Ngl I might shed a tear if X-MEN variants arrive through a portal and tell him “it’s okay, Logan…”

Ngl I might shed a tear if X-MEN variants arrive through a portal and tell him “it’s okay, Logan…”
I have to think there is going to be a lot of cameos. They've been hesitant in sharing detailed info during the press tour.

Hoping this movie delivers.

Showing Dafnee Keen/X-23 cameo is one of many numerous from what I’ve heard. Many, many more that’ll be much bigger if what I’ve read is correct.

Back
Top Bottom