WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Very anticipated character from the comics, why wouldn't there be hype?
I wasn't really into the character. I always saw her as a knockoff Wonder Woman of sorts. I thought the best thing she ever did was die for Rouge.
Also I think RDJ as Doom was kind of a lazy casting

*Runs and hides*
It would look that way if you had absolutely no idea what angle they would be coming from with this.

I don't doubt he'll do well in the role, he was great as Strauss in Oppenheimer; so he can do an antagonist.

Just feel like there were other great choices for that role if they were available, namely Cillian.

Also we're going to get him in what one movie before Doomsday? I ultimately trust the Russos though.
He'd not going to be Viktor Von Doom, he's probably going to be the Tony Stark version of Doom. If that makes any sense.

He'd not going to be Viktor Von Doom, he's probably going to be the Tony Stark version of Doom. If that makes any sense.

I already know what adaptations and storylines they could pull from.

My opinion still stands.

Russos clearly said Viktor Von Doom in the intro.

I always thought Joel Edgerton had the look of a Viktor Von Doom. Not sure about his accent work.

1722286860987.png

Cillian Murphy not even the actor that stood out to me for Doom from Oppenheimer.

1722287052157.png

They had me when they said the greatest actor in the world right now.

I mean if he gets killed off at the end of secret wars and the universe resets, I guess we'll get to have a different Doom anyway.

So is Kang gonna end up being like Tiamut, long forgotten without mention?

(I mean up to BNW)
Someone on twitter said that the Kang storyline will be addressed in Doomsday. Which I highly doubt, unless McFeely already has a couple of drafts.

Someone on twitter said that the Kang storyline will be addressed in Doomsday. Which I highly doubt, unless McFeely already has a couple of drafts.

They'll probably end up using him as the Molecule man type entity that causes all the incursions and eventually leads to Battleworld. Can really adapt the Time Runs Out comic with God Emperor Doom if that's the case.

hell get Tom Cruise as the IronMan in that universe :lol:
At this point this HAS to happen.

A full on scene of Cruise in New IM armor, Back In Black mashup playing, Nicole Kidman as Pepper, Will Smith randomly as Rhodey, and Kevin James as Happy.

MCU already cameo crazy

Since this was something they introduced in D&W, putting it in spoiler.....

So Wolverine was his universe's "anchor being", does anyone think our MCU's "anchor being" is NOT Iron Man since he's dead? I'm betting it's Holland's Spiderman.

PO

Back
Top Bottom