WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

cant be admantium, adamantium is suppose to be heavy, no?

thats why wolverine weighed 300lbs, no?

i think sam got some super serum in him now, i remember in the trailer dude threw that center table with ease

Hopefully he saw X-23 handle Juggernaut. [/spoiler=Just in case you havent seen D&W]

he not really gon be able to slice red hulk up like that though :lol:

cant be admantium, adamantium is suppose to be heavy, no?

thats why wolverine weighed 300lbs, no?

i think sam got some super serum in him now, i remember in the trailer dude threw that center table with ease

thats a good point. i forgot about that bit.

so maybe he does get the juice in order to carry that weight? i just don't see how those wings hold up to Hulk otherwise. **** didn't Winter Soldier straight rip one off in Civil War was it?

thats a good point. i forgot about that bit.

so maybe he does get the juice in order to carry that weight? i just don't see how those wings hold up to Hulk otherwise. **** didn't Winter Soldier straight rip one off in Civil War was it?

in winter soldier, he ripped off one of the wings but that was like the first gen/prototype wings, it literally was just a backpack

its a full suit now

and im trying to find the updated teaser where they removed the assasination attempt by sidewinder, its plays in the theater but i cant find it on yt

in that one, they showed sam throwing the center table like its nothing before he jumps through the window

that's really not that abnormal for Marvel. one that comes to mind is Civil War.
principal photography started in April 2015 and it premiered in like April/May of 2016.
im sure theres others as well.
theyve bene preparing for it for a while

and consider this, they start shoot tomorrow and just got to location last week and already able to put out a decent teaser, granted some of those shots are probably testers but still, they got a lot of shot in that teaser

they just got to get on the cgi work asap
Wow! I didn't know they shot Civil War that quick. Especially with that big airport scene. That's dope though. FF will be here in no time. Feel like that's gonna be the movie to change up the MCU.

1722274175269.png

huh I assumed 2099 was dead and buried years ago, but comics like bringing up old shh.

Maybe Miles Morales aka Spider-Man 2099 brought it back

Those wings better be cosmic or he's getting crushed.

I can see them saying it's vibranium now. Especially since there's nothing that really contradicts it and doesn't require any ret-conning. I'm sure the Wakandans blessed him with some since it was a solid for the White Wolf.

Although I will say now would be a good time to show Clarence's got some gadgets out that ***** because if not, he's not even a diet War Machine.

*looks at calendar*
*2024*

*looks back at calendar*
*still 2024*

What in the McFly is happening?

“Marvel 2099” was a line of comics in the mid-90s set in a dystopian corporate future. It was new versions of existing characters or (like X-Men 2099) new characters altogether.

Miles Morales I think was the only character to come out of there.

Last edited:
“Marvel 2099” was a line of comics in the mid-90s set in a dystopian corporate future. It was new versions of existing characters or (like X-Men 2099) new characters altogether.

Miles Morales I think was the only character to come out of there.
Miles came from the Ultimate universe. 1610

Back
Top Bottom