WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

“Marvel 2099” was a line of comics in the mid-90s set in a dystopian corporate future. It was new versions of existing characters or (like X-Men 2099) new characters altogether.

Miles Morales I think was the only character to come out of there.
Ok this makes the Miles' movies make so much more sense to me now. Like I've loved them, but after each one, I've legit asked my son, "I mean that was an awesome movie, but where does all this come from?"

Ok this makes the Miles' movies make so much more sense to me now. Like I've loved them, but after each one, I've legit asked my son, "I mean that was an awesome movie, but where does all this come from?"

I stand corrected on Miles being from 2099 but yeah all of these random Spider-Men came from the depths of the comics

My DP&W thoughts:

Overall enjoyed the movie. Fight scenes were excellent, cameos were great (just wish I stayed off Twitter before getting spoiled by the best one), lotta laughs, story was meh and another forgettable villain which seems par the course for Marvel post Thanos. May go for a second watch.

6.7/8

1722284048902.png

1722284074861.png

1722284088904.png

1722284108515.png

1722284139776.png

1722284157936.png

Now Im waiting on them to say that was JT in the intro.

I was waiting for that mask off reveal while I was watching it and then I'm like that wouldn't even make any sense though:lol:

But yeah, the moves were so crisp, even Lou Pearlman must've been smiling from hell.

RDJ bout to show ya'll what he can do. He played himself for so long. He gon surprise as Doom.

I don't doubt he'll do well in the role, he was great as Strauss in Oppenheimer; so he can do an antagonist.

Just feel like there were other great choices for that role if they were available, namely Cillian.

Also we're going to get him in what one movie before Doomsday? I ultimately trust the Russos though.

I don't doubt he'll do well in the role, he was great as Strauss in Oppenheimer; so he can do an antagonist.

Just feel like there were other great choices for that role if they were available, namely Cillian.

Also we're going to get him in what one movie before Doomsday? I ultimately trust the Russos though.
I watched Double Toasted speak about the casting and Coleman also mentioned Cillian. I thought he was joking. I can't picture Cillian in the role. Too frail.

Back
Top Bottom