WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Been wondering. With Mikkelsen being confirmed as a villain, and everyone strongly believe Dr. Strange is the next Tony Stark level big star for Marvel, do you think Milkenssen will be the next Thanos level big bad?

Also if Marvel ***** this up :smh: if they cant get a Mikkelsen to play a good villain they have exposed that the lack of effort they put into these movies is even less than me and BLASTER previously thought.

Crossbones' suit looks ehhh.

I understand he's a credible threat to Cap in the comics, but movie Cap looks like he can easily put the hands on Crossbones.

***** I didn't say the movie was gonna be bad I just said Crossbones looks stupid as hell
laugh.gif
Pretty sure @Tdogg2k is messing around because I know without a doubt that there aren't any diehard Marvel boppers in here.

Yall really going off those gifs?

As for this leak, China can't count man :lol: They got millions of dudes there that just hack all day. I don't even think dude filmed that @ D23. Probably hacked Marvel studios directly.

The quality looks like he burned a screener of the teaser.

If the Chinese is going to hack Marvel, they should at least come up with some Spidey stuff SMH

Damn communists

Can't eem hack right

Last edited:
If Mads is cast into Dr Strange, the MCU will have:

2 Sherlocks: Benedict and RDJ

2 Hannibals: Mads and Anthony Hopkins

2 Doctor Whos: David Tennant and Eccleston

And this made me laugh 
roll.gif

[quote name="nomnomdestroy" url="/t/583561/marvel-cinematic-universe-thread-cw-teams-revealed/16500#post_24063640']

And this made me laugh :rofl:

View media item 1694059
[/quote]

lol Thor wasn't in the comic event either so it only makes sense.

[quote name="nomnomdestroy" url="/t/583561/marvel-cinematic-universe-thread-cw-teams-revealed/16500#post_24063640']

And this made me laugh :rofl:

View media item 1694059

lol Thor wasn't in the comic event either so it only makes sense.[/quote]

Out of all the upcoming movies, I'm actually most hyped about Ragnarok.

Back
Top Bottom