WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That still of Black Panther already looks legit and I thought Crossbones' outfit would translate better on film. Still looks the same to me. Oh well, if that supposed spoiler is true, we won't have to deal with it in the movie for too long lol.

Well technically MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe and while they do exist in the whole world (each other exist within the same world), TV shows are still classified as such, a TV show. So that is the technicality, not because the show/his scenes aren't out yet but because it is somewhat a different division. I guess they call it Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Series (MCUTS?) so it's like a subsidiary?

But I am just having fun with @nom, dude didn't take it to the heart so he's cool in my book but it really ain't got to drag on with arguments and details beyond that.

Last edited:
If this is true, really starting to feel like they are doing way too much with Spidey for CW.

According to Latino Review, the Iron Spider armor won't be making an appearance - but Stark will be responsible for creating Peter Parker's web shooters! Apparently when Parker is first introduced he'll be crawling around the city in that home-made costume we've heard about, but later on in the movie Iron Man offers him an upgrade, starting with some souped up webbing and the promise of more "hero ready" suits.

^Interesting. I'm now kind of hoping Peter/Spidey doesn't take too much away from the actual CW storyline.

Tony: You wanna be called Spider-Man, right?

Pete: Yea

Tony: Spiders shoot webs, right?

Pete: Yea

Tony: Well here, i was bored and made these *throws shooters at him*

i'm not into the fan fic that happens in here from time to time but it's a pretty simple thing to set up lol. they didn't really explain why the Avengers have uniform upgrades in AoU other than Tony saying he made them look "cool" so i expect them to fast forward that detail in this too

Last edited:
"Sup, pete, i made these for you"

"thanks, tony... i have something to tell you..."

"yes, pete?"

'i...i love you"

thirty five minute makeout session

-Tumblr female

A lot of people say that but wouldn't having Stark make the OG ones and then Peter modifying/upgrading them accomplish the same thing?

(similar thing happens in the ultimate spidey cartoon)

idk if they are 'doing too much' for Spidey.

I think at the time Holland spent his week in Germany for CW, 99.9 percent of the film was already done

I'm making all these jokes bout how I want him to be the star of the film, but if I'm being honest, he's going to be maybe just a little bit more visible than War Machine was in AoU

"Sup, pete, i made these for you"
"thanks, tony... i have something to tell you..."
"yes, pete?"
'i...i love you"
thirty five minute makeout session
-Tumblr female

sounds excellent

Last edited:
 http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/marvel-shake-up-film-chief-819205

kevin_feige.jpg

[h2]After Feige's "years of frustration," the studio's movie group will now report to Disney's Alan Horn.[/h2]
After what one source describes as "several years of frustration," Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has pulled off a reorganization of the vaunted film company that has him reporting to Disney studio chief Alan Horn as opposed to the infamously micromanaging Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter.

Feige, the architect of Marvel's transition from a flailing comic book company into a film powerhouse that was sold to Disney for $4 billion in 2009, is said to have vented his unhappiness to Horn and Disney CEO Bob Iger earlier this summer. The reorganization was put into effect last week, according to sources.

"Marvel Studios is taking the next logical step in its integration with The Walt Disney Studios, joining Pixar and Lucasfilm in centralizing many of its film-related functions in Burbank, with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige and co-president Louis D’Esposito continuing to lead the Marvel Studios team reporting to Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn," a Disney spokesperson tells THR in a statement.
It's also mentioned that Ike has been the one penny pinching for Marvel studios this whole time, must mean Feige's ready to make Disney open up the checkbook on the upcoming projects

Apparently dude is so cheap he wouldn't even let journalist get 2nd soda's while visiting the office :rofl: You can search dude's name on twitter and see just how bad his rep seems to be.

Last edited:
Too bad so many of the contracts are running up

Unless...

They get paid even more to return 
eek.gif

Feige is legit one of the most powerful dudes in hollywood now (as if he wasn't already)but it's never mentioned but he also has contract negotiations coming up relatively soon.

He's been gunning to get in with LucasFilms since Disney brought them and if Kathleen Kennedy bounces after Episode IX (she probably won't) he'll be first in line for that gig.

His current/new role is basically the Marvel equal to her though so I don't see the point.

From what i've been reading agents were avoiding dealing with Ike because he's notoriously cheap on contracts (mainly with directors) and Marvel's lost out on a lot of talent because of it. Really glad he's out of the way with IW coming up.

Smmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh they penny pinching when they got these movies making the kinda money they making..

He better get on to fox with that mess

Kinda stupid for that guy to be cheap and earn that kind of reputation with the way marvel prints money now. I guess there always has to be someone worrying about costs.

Ehh.. I've never been too concerned about the budget's for these movies. I wouldn't say the weaker MCU movies suffered because they needed more money.

As far as Budget's concerned with this conversation it's not exactly about what the effects/shooting budgets are. They're going to splurge on those things regardless but the exchange is less money for crew members, writers etc and stuff like that has effects that are usually unseen by us.

In the Grantland piece Umberto from HH says most of his scoops come from disgruntled crew members and noticed how probably 70% of the news he releases is Marvel related. Simple things like making sure those guys are taken care of could tighten up a LOT of the leaks

And small stuff like this that spreads around Hollywood and gives other actors second thoughts about joining the MCU
Jeremy Smith@mrbeaks 2h

Chris Evans had to pay for his own gym membership on THE AVENGERS. With Perlmutter gone, those skinflint days are over.
This guy is a weirdo :lol:

Perlmutter eventually found his way into the world of toys, where he proved to be a sharp operator. In later years, stories have circulated of Perlmutter's overriding concern for the bottom line. "If there was some used paper or a memo lying around," said his long-time business partner Avi Arad in a 2009 interview with the Financial Times, "he would rip it into eight pieces and he would have a new memo pad."

In reference to Iron Man
So anxious was Perlmutter about the vast expense of the film - whose production budget was $140 million, a figure that must have been matched by the costs of marketing it around the world - that he argued that they should only serve crisps at the premiere.
Seriously, the dude is weird

About the notorious 9 picture deals
Perlmutter is known for the tough contracts he negotiates with actors who enter the Marvel universe. An anonymous source who worked with the studio told the Hollywood Reporter that actors were handed "ridiculous deals". "They want you to do mashups, mixing and matching the universes," he said. "If you're character A in franchise one, they not only want the right to put you in sequels but to say, 'Now you'll appear in a glorified cameo in franchise two.' "
Another Random tidbit

Quote:
 Perlmutter is famously cheap - Marvel's press junkets have been catered by Subway in the past - and has been known to get involved on all levels, from blockading diversity in Marvel's on-screen superheroes to getting the girlfriends of his billionaire pals roles in Marvel movies. I know that Feige has been deeply frustrated working under Perlmutter, and that for many Marvel staffers part of the job was making sure Ike didn't randomly torch the whole thing. 
He was also the dude who was encouraging Sony to make more Spider-Verse films, got caught writing the anti-female led Superhero email during the Sony hack and is also responsible for F4 and X-Men being demoted in the comics. This move will open up F4 back to Marvel rumors since Ike is the guy with the Fox beef, not Feige

^FF back with Marvel has to be a done deal now lol

If Fox and Marvel can get along better now that this guy is out of the way, :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom