WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel been killing the movie game but slacking in the animation and video game department for many years

Like is it too much to ask to funnel your ridiculous amount of money into a good open-world Spider-Man game like Spider-Man 2, Ultimate Spider-Man or Web of Shadows?
mean.gif

We need an Arkham Knight from the Marvel side
Brah the entire time I was playing Arkham Knight I wounder this 
laugh.gif
. As a mater of fact a friend of mine was watching me play and I was grapple hooking from building to building and he's like "so you're basically Spider-Man".....

I think Marvel still doesn't care that much based off how much money they have to put in to it and how much money they make off of it.

Obviously years ago DC animation movie and cartoons dominated and ppl would wonder why Marvel just stopped competing even through letting other ppl license their stuff and I've always heard it's cuz Marvel doesn't make that much money off of it so they don't care as much.

It's also why with this attempt instead of comping through with that dope stuff for preteens they're looking for the child demographic trying to hook them when they're really young.

They need some type of marvel open world game like the batman games and they need a fighting game marvel vs capcom style but only marvel with 150 characters

I've wanted an open world Spider-Man game for a very long time. Like GTA but for Spidey.

That window is gone. No more time for video games lol.

Spiderman web of shadows >>>>>>>>>>

The only bad thing about that game was Spider-Man's voice actor but everything else from the cameos to the all the Marvel lore scattered within was insane.

Spiderman 2 is a special game. Very special :wow:

Spiderman web of shadows >>>>>>>>>>

The only bad thing about that game was Spider-Man's voice actor

And the horrifically repetitive and uninspired missions but the dymamic webslinging mechanic and combat system makes up for it

Web of Shadows was co-developed by a studio that did Tony Hawk/extreme sports games so that accounts for the awesome fluidity of the web swinging and combat

Last edited:
Spidey in that cartoon is the furthest possible thing from "emo" and that's not even an emo haircut lol

Last edited:
We are praising spidey video games now.

I thought it was a drought :smh:

A Arkham style spidey game would be dope but rocksteady is owned by WB.

Last edited:
One of those Spidey games was cool. All I remember is fighting Kraven in some dome.

Don't mind Tom Holland's haircut

And the fact that all these other actors do is praise him tells me he'll be a great Ultimate Comics Peter Parker

No Miles tho :smh:

i really, hate EW reveals.

btw this is something that screencrush started a week ago and people are just now talking about it so take it as you may

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom