WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bucky didn't die.  He became the Winter Soldier.

And what does 'washing me' even mean?  You kids and your English these days 
mean.gif

mean.gif
Thanks to you and your lust for war, Bucky was captured by the enemies and turned into the monster he is today. The blood is on your shield bruh.

And what does 'washing me' even mean?  You kids and your English these days :smh:

Hi Cap,

"Washing" means that the Winter Soldier beat you up to the point that you almost died. On another note, how do you live with yourself letting Bucky down?

steve, you ever watch Agent Carter and fantasize about Peggy's bazoongas suffocating you?

steve, you ever watch Agent Carter and fantasize about Peggy's bazoongas suffocating you?
Hi Cap,

"Washing" means that the Winter Soldier beat you up to the point that you almost died. On another note, how do you live with yourself letting Bucky down?
Watch Civil War and you'll see how I make it up to Bucky, while I 'wash' Iron Man, with extra soap 
happy.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif
Thanks to you and your lust for war, Bucky was captured by the enemies and turned into the monster he is today. The blood is on your shield bruh.
are you saying he should have stopped fighting and let the other side win?

you a nazi b? 

only watching because im a marvel fan. but im not going to marathon it like i did with daredevil few eps a week for me since all the fall shows are taking it's break

By the way, just asking you guys not to post about JJ in this thread lol

I'm going to be behind and don't wanna get spoiled :lol:

[TDOGG]Remember common courtesy[/Tdogg]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom