WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I got yelled at forbringing up Agents of Shieldtalk in here once... take long neck ritter to her own board

Sweet Christmas! lol the fan boy in me gets hype overtime i hear that 
roll.gif

Honestly so far the best and most intriguing  MCU villain has been Killgrave.. I don't know if its because the way they are able to developing him but the character is amazing! 
pimp.gif

Jessica Jones is pretty good. Didn't think they'd show alot of 'sex scenes'...I was surprised. But so far, so good.

I have to re-watch EP. 3 to hear the Spider Easter egg.

I like who they casted for Luke Cage.

I remember that the old spice guy, isaiah mustafa was campaigning heavy to play luke cage a few years back. He mentioned it a few times in interviews. I wonder if he was even able to get an audition.

Honestly so far the best and most intriguing  MCU villain has been Killgrave.. I don't know if its because the way they are able to developing him but the character is amazing! :pimp:
They're already calling him a simp in the MCU netflix thread so I assume by the end of the month when everyone's seen the entire series they'll be ******** on him the same way yall turned on Kingpin.

Fitz needs to have Kilgrave's powers so he can finally get what he wants.

But I bet if he had the choice to control Simmons, he'd still be hesitant and probably tell her to open wide for Will.
laugh.gif

Fitz needs to have Kilgrave's powers so he can finally get what he wants.

But I bet if he had the choice to control Simmons, he'd still be hesitant and probably tell her to open wide for Will. :lol:

How dare you sir. How dare you.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Honestly so far the best and most intriguing  MCU villain has been Killgrave.. I don't know if its because the way they are able to developing him but the character is amazing! :pimp:
They're already calling him a simp in the MCU netflix thread so I assume by the end of the month when everyone's seen the entire series they'll be ******** on him the same way yall turned on Kingpin.

NT is so weird most days

He may be a simp but his power is no joke. Dude can terrorize a city by just talking. He's out there making people hate themselves and their lives.

He may be a simp but his power is no joke. Dude can terrorize a city by just talking. He's out there making people hate themselves and their lives.
Yeah, he's borderline creepy and a legitimate villian. Still working my way through the season, so I'm hoping he doesn't get the Marvel Villian treatment and dies
nerd.gif

I remember that the old spice guy, isaiah mustafa was campaigning heavy to play luke cage a few years back. He mentioned it a few times in interviews. I wonder if he was even able to get an audition.
He got a meeting with them a few years back because of a fan campaign

Back
Top Bottom