WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Chainmail isn't really confirmed, there's pics of the same image with and then another without. I think it actually looks more like embossed similar to the MoS costume than actual chainmail? I of course would love to be proven wrong because chainmail is awesome and I've been waiting for it since Cap1!
View media item 1838026
Bigger pic of the backpack.
View media item 1838027
They really should just use the same material they use on Thors sleeves.
View media item 1838028

Here's what the Russos have to say about the costume.

"It is a new costume," said Anthony Russo as he and his brother grinned. "We were trying to pull forward the work that we had done in Captain America: The Winter Soldier on Cap. So, the innovations that we made to his costume in that form are very much the tonal texture that we are pulling forward. Civil War is very much connected and rooted in The Winter Soldier. So, as far as the specifics of the costume, we don’t want to give too much away, but it is a new costume slightly different from what you’ve seen before. And it’s grounded in that Winter Soldier tone."

When Kurt Russell stopped by the Wall Street Journal and Wolfpop’s Happy Sad Confused podcast on separate occasions to promote The Hateful Eight, both interviewers took the opportunity to ask the actor about reports last week that said Marvel Studios is considering him to play the father of Chris Pratt’s Star-Lord in the highly-anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy sequel, Volume 2.

“I literally got a phone call two days ago about this. I’ve never seen Guardians of the Galaxy so I don’t know anything about it. Many times I’ve heard ‘That’s a really fun movie, a really good movie [with] great characters.’ I don’t know it! So, I didn’t realize that [James Gunn] had written and directed it, but we talked to each other on the phone. And I just had to be honest and say, ‘Thank you for considering me, I have to read [the script], and I have to watch the [first] movie because I can’t bring anything for you [right now]. I’ve got nothing to offer here. So, I’m amazed to get asked about this because everybody knows more about it than I do... it’s a little weird.”

Despite not yet agreeing to play Peter Quill’s mystery father in Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2, Kurt Russell reassured to the Wall Street Journal that talks with Marvel are very much underway. “It could be a one line thing for all I know,” he joked. “But yeah, we’re talking about it... there’s just nothing to talk about at the moment.”

Lmao damn.

Was at the star wars movie, and the audience had zero reaction to the CW trailer
roll.gif

Zootopia was a bigger hit.
We marked big time for the CW and X-Men trailers, seeing those in IMAX 3D is amaze-balls! Even though we screamed for the movie to start we all jumped at the trailers. Best reaction was Deadpool

Of course they are not going to say, oh hey yeah we changed the costume and hes going to be wearing chainmail. They want to keep it under wraps, but judging by the pics it pretty much a safe bet he will have some sort of chainmail upgrade.

I never said they denied it, just posting what they said about the costume, no need to get ya panties in a bunch.

Of course they are not going to say, oh hey yeah we changed the costume and hes going to be wearing chainmail. They want to keep it under wraps, but judging by the pics it pretty much a safe bet he will have some sort of chainmail upgrade.
I really don't think chain mail is that important to "keep it under wraps"

Last edited:
Ruffalo of the Incredible Hulk’s whereabouts following the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

“He's on the run,I think that we carry that through. It's not just a matter of taking himself to some remote place and hiding. Now he's removing himself from humanity altogether. I'm not sure where we're going to head with that, but I'm sure that's probably still very much alive within him.”

The two-time Oscar nominated actor then hinted that the two personalities might merge.

“It's very subtle, but the Banner/Hulk consciousness is beginning to meld a little bit,” he teased. “Who decided to leave? Was it Banner or Hulk? It's not really in the [cinematic] mythology of Hulk up until that moment to be that conscious and pro-active. It's interesting, right? Yeah, I think it [will be fun]. I think it's really exciting where we could go with it. Now I feel like we're kind of in No Man's Land. I mean, the comic books have kind of broached the subject, but we're moving away from the traditional Hulk/Banner relationship. We're starting to mess with it a little bit. Now we're going to see how far we can push the limits of it before people get sick of it!”

Russos Reveal How Marvel Creative Committee Shake-Up Impacts CIVIL WAR and INFINITY WAR

Next year’s hotly-anticipated Captain America: Civil War will be not only the first movie in Marvel’s forthcoming “Phase Three” slate, but also the first movie released since the studio escaped from its controlling CEO, and axed (or rather diminished) its Creative Committee’s influence over the films. And with Civil War directors, Anthony and Joe Russo, expected to helm two more big Marvel films, Avengers: Infinity War – Part I and Part II, the sibling filmmakers were recently asked how exactly will these new behind-the-scenes studio changes affect them personally or professionally, if at all.

“To the audience, I don’t know if they’ll see a difference in the quality of the movies,” assured Joe Russo. “That’s for sure because Kevin Feige is still the brains behind Marvel, and that hasn’t changed. I just think, from a political standpoint, the machinations of the studio have become more streamlined. Does that make for a better creative storytelling? Yes, absolutely because it’s easier for my brother and I to sit in a room with Kevin and discuss storytelling, and to come to creative decisions, and move through those decisions much quicker.” As to whether the efficiency will improve the quality, Joe says, “We’ll see how people respond to Captain America: Civil War.”

When asked about rumors that the Marvel Creative Committee has restricted directors’ visions, which reportedly made Edgar Wright leave Ant-Man, the Russos suggested that that hasn’t been the case for them and wouldn’t be the case even if the group’s influence hadn’t changed recently. “Just to speak to our experience on Captain America: The Winter Soldier, we didn’t have a whole lot of interaction with the committee,” admitted Anthony Russo. “So, for us on a personal level, I don’t know if it will be that different because we’ve never engaged with them that much anyway. Maybe other directors have had a different experience, but for us, we had a very limited interaction with the committee. We deal with Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios. That’s how we made Captain America: The Winter Soldier and that’s how we made Captain America: Civil War. For us it’s a very similar process.”

Joe Russo then echoed his brother, adding that, “We had a very streamlined experience. For us, working with Marvel has been as easy as any work experience we’ve ever had in our careers. They’re a very efficient and very bright collection of people, extremely creative, and they know their material. Again, we probably couldn’t speak to this stuff as much as other people could regarding the politics of it, but just know that we still feel the storytelling is very strong and we’re very happy with where Civil War is.”

So really the Russo bros can't even speak on what the creative committee played a part in cuz they didn't interact with them much at all.

The upcoming animated adaptation of Spider-Man has been pushed back by Sony.

According to Variety, the studio moved its untitled film back five months from July 20, 2018 to December 21, 2018.

im from cali. went to pismo beach for the weekend and there was this comic book store there. had it on the wall and i robocoped. those pics i posted suck. its a great looking backpack and has much detail. dont know where he got it from.

I no best present imma get I no it I can't wait to watch the bonus disk very curious to see what's on it

Back
Top Bottom