WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think it's random, there are maybe 6-7 new trailers attached with SW and some theaters only show about three trailers so it depends which gets picked up in yours.

Surprisingly there was no CW trailer with Star Wars
There was one with mine, I watched mine in an Extreme Digital XD Real 3D theater (which is the equivalent of an IMAX theater).

So unless you watched it in an IMAX theater or something equivalent, they probably didn't show it to you in the regular lower tier theaters

Last edited:
So who is Hawkeye fighting?

Spidey? :nerd:

If they match-up and Spidey loses, I'm walking out of the theater.

Let's say this is how they'll match up in the movies...seems pretty even to me :nerd:

i think i see a golden tenacle....ijs

There was one with mine, I watched mine in an Extreme Digital XD Real 3D theater (which is the equivalent of an IMAX theater).

So unless you watched it in an IMAX theater or something equivalent, they probably didn't show it to you in the regular lower tier theaters

I watched it in an IMAX theater with gigantic reclining reserved seats and a foot rest :lol:

Last edited:
I watched it in an IMAX theater with gigantic reclining seats and a foot rest
laugh.gif
Well shoot, I guess it is a hit-or-miss then.  You'll either get CW trailer or not.

Surprised that CW isn't attached to every SW showing considering they're both under Disney.

Last edited:
Marvel is set to celebrate Captain America's 75th Anniversary on ABC. The one hour special will air before the Premiere of Agent Carter season 2. Along with the celebration of the Patriotic hero, Marvel is set to have an exclusive announcement in the documentary. Here is an official description of the one hour special:

This special one-hour event follows the history of Captain America from 1941 to present and explores how the character has been a reflection of the changing times and the world he has existed in throughout the years. Fans will hear from various Marvel luminaries including Stan Lee, Joe Quesada, Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, ChloeBennet, Jeph Loeb, Louis D’Esposito, Chris Evans and Hayley Atwell, as well as family members of Cap’s creators. 'Marvel’s Captain America: 75 Heroic Years' will also unveil an exclusive announcement from Marvel Comics.

^ Just a typo :lol: Unless Osborn or Cul is about to be in this movie too.

I took no stock in the match ups. They don't seem balanced or fear. WM should wash Falcon, Vision should wash Scarlet Witch (he has an infinity gem and she does not have some McGuffin to just wash everybody), BP should wash WS, Black Widow vs Ant-Man seems like a joke :lol: and Hawkeye looks like he's aiming at Iron Man but I'm not even sure what team he's even on.

Lmao damn.

Was at the star wars movie, and the audience had zero reaction to the CW trailer :rofl:

Zootopia was a bigger hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom