WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The scene in the trailer you see Vision kneeling to SW is when she's trying to leave to go with Cap. She increases his mass and he falls through the floor

I be back when the movie comes out. I don't trust some of yall 
mean.gif

I semi-expected the reviews to be crap, after AoU, MCU had me kinda worried.

Edit: Realized I was wrong to assume it to be like an Avengers movie. Have to judge it as a Captain America first and fore most.

Last edited:
Cap beats Tony [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Tony plays a video shoeing Winter Soldier killing his parents and goes bezerk. They double team Tony. Winter Soldiers arm gets blasted off. Tony's suit starts to fail and Cap beats the dog **** out of him even ripping through the armor with his punches. Cap doesn't die. Everyone on Cap's side except Cap and Bucky get taken into custody. Cap ends up breaking them out of the raft. Cap and Winter Soldier are last seen in Wakanda

Cap beats Tony [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Tony plays a video shoeing Winter Soldier killing his parents and goes bezerk. They double team Tony. Winter Soldiers arm gets blasted off. Tony's suit starts to fail and Cap beats the dog **** out of him even ripping through the armor with his punches. Cap doesn't die. Everyone on Cap's side except Cap and Bucky get taken into custody. Cap ends up breaking them out of the raft. Cap and Winter Soldier are last seen in Wakanda

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom