WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Still not seeing the one I want to see.

Also you don't have to make a new post for every spoiler. You could've put it all in one post :lol:

I thought about that after the fact lol

What's the one you're referring to?
Captain America dying at the end or not

Basically the resolution of the movie. Not just that he beats Tony but exactly how does this issue get handled/solved?

My main problem with after Civil War was once Tony was taken down and Osborne took over when he was defeated the entire issue of secret identities and registering was never addressed again as a problem :lol:

Basically the resolution of the movie. Not just that he beats Tony but exactly how does this issue get handled/solved?

My main problem with after Civil War was once Tony was taken down and Osborne took over when he was defeated the entire issue of secret identities and registering was never addressed again as a problem :lol:

I'll have to ask. What I know is BW doesn't switch sides but she helps Bucky and Cap get away. She delays Black Panther from catching them. Ant-Man turns into Giant-Man as a distraction to help them escape as well. It takes all of Iron Man's team to deal with him. So I'm not sure if the Iron Man vs Bucky and Cap fight is before Widow helps the escape and then they run into IM or if she helps them escape after their fight with IM. But they escape. Everyone on Cap's team gets arrested and taken to the raft. They put Wanda in a straight jacket. Cap ends of breaking them out and they flee. The after credits is them in Wakanda. Bucky needs to go into a cryo tube again cause he's been out too long and he's lowkey trippin. Wakanda looks like the jungle book commercials but there's this big *** temple that's all super fancy looking with a panther in front

Was AoU really that bad to most people? I thought it was ok.

It wasn't what I expected.. Especially after the first avengers.. But that is what hurt it signifigantly with me initially

I've watched it a couple times now that it is on cable and I think I like it better as a film than the first one.. The first one was just awe inspiring as a comic book fan (especially after years of disappointment with xmen movies and other films from my childhood)

But every time I see it on, I can tune in for a bit and see something worth watching (other than the hawkeye house stuff, but I get the point of that)..

Some of the depressing stuff just sort of dampened the mood that the first one had.. You had the ending with everyone making jokes.. This you had a death and people leaving

Why marvel being petty?

10495885_hi

OG shirt

MARV001-2.gif

Cap beats Tony [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Tony plays a video shoeing Winter Soldier killing his parents and goes bezerk. They double team Tony. Winter Soldiers arm gets blasted off. Tony's suit starts to fail and Cap beats the dog **** out of him even ripping through the armor with his punches. Cap doesn't die. Everyone on Cap's side except Cap and Bucky get taken into custody. Cap ends up breaking them out of the raft. Cap and Winter Soldier are last seen in Wakanda
View media item 1932761View media item 1922174View media item 1903440View media item 1875115View media item 1804748View media item 1275178

I'll have to ask. What I know is BW doesn't switch sides but she helps Bucky and Cap get away. She delays Black Panther from catching them. Ant-Man turns into Giant-Man as a distraction to help them escape as well. It takes all of Iron Man's team to deal with him. So I'm not sure if the Iron Man vs Bucky and Cap fight is before Widow helps the escape and then they run into IM or if she helps them escape after their fight with IM. But they escape. Everyone on Cap's team gets arrested and taken to the raft. They put Wanda in a straight jacket. Cap ends of breaking them out and they flee. The after credits is them in Wakanda. Bucky needs to go into a cryo tube again cause he's been out too long and he's lowkey trippin. Wakanda looks like the jungle book commercials but there's this big *** temple that's all super fancy looking with a panther in front
Oh okay
Why marvel being petty?

10495885_hi

OG shirt

MARV001-2.gif

I have the OG shirt. Marvel on that BS
Just removing ppl not apart of their immediate future.

Last edited:
Cap beats Tony [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Tony plays a video shoeing Winter Soldier killing his parents and goes bezerk. They double team Tony. Winter Soldiers arm gets blasted off. Tony's suit starts to fail and Cap beats the dog **** out of him even ripping through the armor with his punches. Cap doesn't die. Everyone on Cap's side except Cap and Bucky get taken into custody. Cap ends up breaking them out of the raft. Cap and Winter Soldier are last seen in Wakanda
View media item 1932761View media item 1922174View media item 1903440View media item 1875115View media item 1804748View media item 1275178

Oh okay
Why marvel being petty?

10495885_hi

OG shirt

MARV001-2.gif

I have the OG shirt. Marvel on that BS
Just removing ppl not apart of their immediate future.

Only thing they dont own is movie rights...everything else remains da same..that revisionist history is petty for fans...

Inception is one of my favorite movies. Would definitely be more excited after the Dr Strange trailer of it wasn't for Inception

Well that'll certainly add fuel to the arguments about Marvel ******** on the X-Men because they don't have the film rights :lol:

It's nothing new. I've been saying this. They don't advertise X-MEN or F4. No toys, no apparel, no cartoons, no nothing. They would get the money but still don't advertise. It's been like that

Wow tchalla looked awesome, but As many times as we saw WS getting washed everywhere, dude was putting in work against 4 dudes :pimp:

View media item 270916

Just got home from seeing the movie. It was great.

This movie definitely had a lot of action in it. Definitely a good chunk of the movie was action. It was like fighting, then a small break, then more fighting, then another small break, then even more fighting. Spiderman truly stole the show. We didn't really see him for very long but for the time we did see him, it was awesome. He was definitely my favorite part about the movie. Crossbones was only in the movie for like, 10 minutes in the beginning. After that, we never see him again. The "anatagonist" instigating the fight between Tony and Steve and Bucky was lame. Think of it was Luthor instigating the fight between Batman and Superman - completely unnesessary. Cap for the most part got his *** beat. Only reason he "won" was cuz he managed to stick his shield into Tony's arc reactor, disabling his suit. Thor was not in this movie.

Back
Top Bottom