WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

My nextel chirp had a camera phone on it in 2004 somebody would have snapped a picture and put it out there.

See i'll give you that. Someone taking a picture is far more likely than someone on that train just recognizing Peter Parker out of the blue :lol: Though even then, with the saved their lives angle I could still see people being grateful enough to not say anything. Might be trusting human nature too much though :rofl:

Last edited:
See i'll give you that. Someone taking a picture is far more likely than someone on that train just recognizing Peter Parker out of the blue :lol: Though even then, with the saved their lives angle I could still see people being grateful enough to not say anything. Might be trusting human nature too much though :rofl:

I'm contacting TMZ ASAP! Telling them I want them crispy mint condition bills

Lol man this post is old...I think :lol:

But I been told y'all the Raimi trilogy is lowkey wack. Tobey as Peter Parker/Spiderman is awful. He was way too much of a loser. Kirsten Dunst is the girl of his dreams :x

de12e3c5aaef7f79af5eb4bbecde08f1249bfffca9c0c0156fe32fe0165e9c07_1.gif

No way in hell, in New York City no less, that random train full of people in SM2 was going to recognize Peter Parker :lol: Understand, he's not Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark. **** he's not even Matt Murdock. Peter Parker is a ******* photagrapher/former pizza delivery boy living in Queens and barely managing to get by. White male in his early 20s, brown hair, wears glasses, standing at around 5:9 or so. He's like the plainest looking dude around and there's not a single way you could describe his appearance to somebody and have them go "Oh damn! Yeah that's Peter Parker, I saw him just the other day", unless they already know who he is.

Come on, you don't think someone's gonna sit down with a sketch artist or get on tv talkin about they know what he looks like or that he was a (old ***) kid?!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd no way someone doesn't talk lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sketch artist :lol: Cuz they're 100% reliable and lead to immediate arrests or ppl letting police know they've seen the guy.

If somebody went on tv claiming they knew what he looked like it wouldn't matter. The description would be generic as ****.

You seem like a knowledgeable dude with the MC/DC stuff but this would've been corny as hell.

Lol man this post is old...I think :lol:
:rofl:

Last edited:
The train scene was one of my favorite comic book movie moments for awhile. It's classic.

The train scene was one of my favorite comic book movie moments for awhile. It's classic.

Agreed 100% man. It's like the culmination of what spider man is, a New Yorker, a young kid and a someone with a steady moral compass. Just loved the image of him holding the train from going off the tracks just to pass out and have people catch him.

View media item 1998938
None of these people hit up TMZ? Yeah right lol

I'm just saying that was unrealistic. So if y'all seen Spider-Man's face y'all wouldn't tell? Take a pic? Give a description? Y'all just as corny then too lol.

Spider-Man-2-Peter-unconscious-moshing.png

After being reminded of this scene, SM2 is being knocked down a couple spots lol

Last edited:
^ That's because NYC folks are the most upstanding, compassionate non-snitches

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
View media item 1998938
None of these people hit up TMZ? Yeah right lol

I'm just saying that was unrealistic. So if y'all seen Spider-Man's face y'all wouldn't tell? Take a pic? Give a description? Y'all just as corny then too lol.

After being reminded of this scene, SM2 is being knocked down a couple spots lol

Something unrealistic happening, in a film where a kid was bit by a radioactive spider and given super strength, enhanced senses, and the ability to shoot webbing from his wrists? Well damn isn't that a shock? :rolleyes

And i'd tell plenty of people about the story of how Spider-Man saved my life, but who am I going to tell about his appearance?

"What'd he look like? Oh he was around 5:10, average height for a male. Ethnicity? White, maybe could use a tan. Hair color? Brown....I know, I just described the majority of people in America"

Back
Top Bottom