WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Doom > Kang.

Regardless, because those xmen live action TV shows got greenlit, I think something is in the works between Fox and Marvel. Get James Gunn outta here and send the C-list guardians in the back burner with him. Let's get the real cosmic marvel side going.

Probably not saying much, but Spider-Man 2 was the best comic book movie for awhile.
Until Batman Begins came out a year later. :lol:

Batman Begins just happens to be my favorite comic book movie ever.
Spider-Man 2 is way better than BB but since it's your fav cbm ever I can see why you think this way.
Doom > Kang.
Kang's the greatest Avengers villain.

Doom better overall but still.

Regardless, because those xmen live action TV shows got greenlit, I think something is in the works between Fox and Marvel. Get James Gunn outta here and send the C-list guardians in the back burner with him. Let's get the real cosmic marvel side going.
You still sound so salty :lol:

Only deal I'm interested with FOX is them giving up the F4.

Also stop living in denial man, Guardians are no longer A-list. They are the premiere cosmic team in the marvel universe (lets not pretend Marvel would be able to replace them with a team of Shi'Ar warriors :lol: )

Last edited:
Damn they don't have Kang? Real shame. :smh: Dude's a great villain. Maybe not on Doom's leve in terms of recognition and appeal, but still well above many other villains. And for the Avengers as an organization, there aren't really many others that rival him.

Doom > Kang.

Oh, I like Doom over Kang but we all know Fox owns the rights to Doom making it impossible to be an Avengers villian. Kang was a potential Avengers villian because we didn't know for sure where his rights stood. Again, he first appeared in Avengers.

Damn they don't have Kang? Real shame. :smh: Dude's a great villain. Maybe not on Doom's leve in terms of recognition and appeal, but still well above many other villains. And for the Avengers as an organization, there aren't really many others that rival him.

Exactly! I'm still not sure where his rights stand. Gunn didn't sound exactly sure if Fox actually owned Kang, saying "I think". I don't know how it works. Now the reason I thought QS appeared in both AOU and DOFP because although they first appeared in X-MEN, they've also been Avengers. If that's the case, being Kang first appeared in Avengers but became an enemy of F4, maybe they share rights too

Xmen was the first really solid comic movie then spiderman and so on. I gotta give props to Hellboy though. Great adaptation.

Am I weird that I don't like any of the Tobey Spidermans? I won't say that they are bad, I just never liked them.

I've started rewatching the Marvel movies leading up to Civil War and outside of Iron Man 3 all of them were solid movies.

I even changed my stance on Iron Man 2. It was a solid movie.

I'm still trying to figure how Iron Man 3 made so much money. Its an equivalent quality film as the Incredible Hulk but made 6 times the money and they both sucked to me.

Marvel can do no wrong at this point.

Last edited:
Am I weird that I don't like any of the Tobey Spidermans? I won't say that they are bad, I just never liked them.

I think the movies were good (except the 3rd) but I've never liked Tobey as Peter/SM. I don't really know why. Even before Garfield's interpretation I didn't like Tobey in the role

I think the movies were good (except the 3rd) but I've never liked Tobey as Peter/SM. I don't really know why. Even before Garfield's interpretation I didn't like Tobey in the role

+1 on Tobey.

I like the Amazing Spiderman more than any of the Tobey Spidermans.

the sm2 train scene was beautiful...when pete passes out without his mask and all the people carry his body >

That Jesus imagery! SM2 is god tier

Damn i just had one of them nostalgic moments where u realize how fast life is moving along with how severely underappreciated a certain moment was... This was one of them moments b. That scene really was epic, wow. My 10 year old self really did not appreciate this enough.

How far we've come from when the Tobey Spiderman's were groundbreaking

Life is crazy yo

Last edited:
Y'all really liked that? When the people carried him? Even then I thought that was cheesy af. Whole damn train full of people and nobody tells who SM is. Yeah right lol

Last edited:
Was discussed many times.. Big part of a fair share of us wanting marvel to get f4 back is the villains that would come along with them

Kang being one of em

It was discussed but there was no clarity on it. Kang first appeared in Avengers, not F4

You sure?

I think he first showed up in f4.. That's why fox have his rights even though he was more associated with the avengers

You sure?

I think he first showed up in f4.. That's why fox have his rights even though he was more associated with the avengers

Positive. Avengers #8 is his first appearance. That's why I argue if Fox really has his rights or sole rights. Even Gunn doesn't know for sure

Last edited:
Pretty sure I've seen some place that fox has rights and he was tied with f4

And I guess they make the argument he first appeared in f4 #19 as Rama-tut

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but you know what would have been dope?

If the teams had a color each assigned to them.

Like team IM - Red
Team Cap - Blue

Like real teams. It would have helped to know what side each character is on and not confuse the casual fans.

You seem like a knowledgeable dude with the MC/DC stuff but this would've been corny as hell.

Y'all really liked that? When the people carried him? Even then I thought that was cheesy af. Whole damn train full of people and nobody tells who SM is. Yeah right lol
Guess you gotta be from NYC to understand it :smokin

Besides logic wise to the ppl on the train he was just some nameless young white boy. Peter Parker aint famous.

That's pretty much it. Rights due to a technicality.

Kang has 3 other main incarnations; Rama-Tut, Immortus, and Scarlet Centurion. There's also the young him that is Iron Lad.

Crazy how a time traveling bad guy reinventing himself has Marvel screwing themselves over movie rights wise. Once Immortus and Kang split apart they were treated like 2 different characters.

True, Rama-tut appeared first in F4. But Kang the conquer first appeared in Avengers. He's appeared in more Avengers comics than F4.

Thing that's stands out to me is last year Gunn said Kang is a Fox property. In the last interview that was posted, he said he thinks.

I guess it all depends on how they decide rights. Quicksilver first appeared in X-MEN but has been seen plenty in Avengers comics. Rama-tut first appeared in F4 a year prior debuting as Kang the conquer in Avengers. He's been seen in more Avengers comics than F4. If he were shared, Rama-tut probably couldn't be used by MCU like they couldn't have QS as a mutant or child of Magneto. Personally I just don't know how this is any different than the Quicksilver (and SW as Fox can use her) situation.

No way in hell, in New York City no less, that random train full of people in SM2 was going to recognize Peter Parker :lol: Understand, he's not Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark. **** he's not even Matt Murdock. Peter Parker is a ******* photagrapher/former pizza delivery boy living in Queens and barely managing to get by. White male in his early 20s, brown hair, wears glasses, standing at around 5:9 or so. He's like the plainest looking dude around and there's not a single way you could describe his appearance to somebody and have them go "Oh damn! Yeah that's Peter Parker, I saw him just the other day", unless they already know who he is.

Last edited:
No way in hell, in New York City no less, that random train full of people in SM2 was going to recognize Peter Parker :lol: Understand, he's not Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark. **** he's not even Matt Murdock. Peter Parker is a ******* photagrapher/former pizza delivery boy living in Queens and barely managing to get by. White male in his early 20s, brown hair, wears glasses, standing at around 5:9 or so. He's like the plainest looking dude around and there's not a single way you could describe his appearance to somebody and have them go "Oh damn! Yeah that's Peter Parker, I saw him just the other day", unless they already know who he is.

Come on, you don't think someone's gonna sit down with a sketch artist or get on tv talkin about they know what he looks like or that he was a (old ***) kid?!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd no way someone doesn't talk lol

Come on, you don't think someone's gonna sit down with a sketch artist or get on tv talkin about they know what he looks like or that he was a (old ***) kid?!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd no way someone doesn't talk lol

With the resulting scene where they all step in front of Ock to defend Spider-Man, after he just saved their lives? No, I have zero problem believing none of those people would talk.

Let me put my life on the line for you and then try to expose you to the world :lol:

Last edited:
Kingpin is another one with multiple appearances but got tied to daredevil..

Had o look it up and his first appearance was Spiderman #50

tumblr_lx777qOpXb1qlr4wlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lx777qOpXb1qlr4wlo2_500.gif

Cap over there getting washed. Praying for Iron Gawd to beat Kang and save the day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom