WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Spider-Man has some of the best comic book based games in general.
Last two Amazing Spider-Man games are disgustingly bad. Like offensively bad.

Eating people as Venom 10 years ago in Ultimate Spider-Man
smokin.gif

Last two Amazing Spider-Man games are disgustingly bad. Like offensively bad.

Eating people as Venom 10 years ago in Ultimate Spider-Man :smokin

I'll admit, I never played either Amazing Spider-Man game.

Ultimate Spider-Man however was dope, as was Web of Shadows. Edge of Time was decent as well and Shattered Dimensions was great.

really can't wait for civil war man. I know it can't possibly live up to my expectations but as a spidey stan, gonna be dope to see him with the rest of the squad for the first time.

Probably not saying much, but Spider-Man 2 was the best comic book movie for awhile.
Until Batman Begins came out a year later. :lol:

Batman Begins just happens to be my favorite comic book movie ever.

Was thinking this as well. Haven't played the latest bunch but the older ones were on point. I really felt like Spidey swinging from building to building..... even if it looked like your web was hanging from the sky. So be it. :lol:

Last edited:
Until Batman Begins came out a year later. :lol:

Batman Begins just happens to be my favorite comic book movie ever.

X-2 brought the heat, SM2 continued it, then BB continued that lol
x1,2, and 3 were trash
only good men movie is first class

Agreed. The original trilogy of X-Men films got worse as they went on and are already blown away by the new one, even without apocalypse having released yet.

Blade and Blad 2 were straight, with Trinity being the truly bad film in the trilogy. Same with Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 in comparison to 3.

Could you describe the post credits scene?
Cap asks Bucky if he's sure he wants to do this and Bucky says he can't trust hinself cuz he's still liable to be brainwashed. Bucky then gets frozen. Cap then tells Black Panther that they're technically fugitives and the government is out looking for them. Black Panther tells him he wants to see the government try to take them. It then zooms out and shows Wakanda and Black Panther's lair (a giant panther statue)

Could you describe the post credits scene?
Cap asks Bucky if he's sure he wants to do this and Bucky says he can't trust hinself cuz he's still liable to be brainwashed. Bucky then gets frozen. Cap then tells Black Panther that they're technically fugitives and the government is out looking for them. Black Panther tells him he wants to see the government try to take them. It then zooms out and shows Wakanda and Black Panther's lair (a giant panther statue)

Any mention of Thanos at all during the film?

"I probably wouldn't add Ben Grimm to the Guardians team even if they were a part of the MCU. And of course I would love the FF to be a part of the MCU... [20th Century] Fox owns so many great villains and cosmic characters I would love to play around with including Annihilus -- and I think they own Kang [the Conqueror]."

-James Gunn

Was discussed many times.. Big part of a fair share of us wanting marvel to get f4 back is the villains that would come along with them

Kang being one of em

Back
Top Bottom