WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I was expecting more of a winter soldier tone. I would say 40% of was like cap 2. Definitely more spiderman than I thought there would be. Aunt Hottie :lol: and the Star Wars reference made by spidey :lol: It was weird seeing spiderman fight with the rest of the avengers I felt like it was those fake trailers that you find on youtube. But once I got used to it, all his fighting scenes were finished :smh:

Was it mentioned that Cap knew "the secret" bucky was hiding in the previous films?

Natasha gave Cap Bucky's file at the end of WS.

Cap is a bully. Beating up on poor Spidey like that 
mean.gif

But this is definitely better than AOU.

Without a question...this is definitely better than AoU and it's not even close.

Better than A1 too after giving it some thought. It does not replicate the feeling I got watching A1 the first time. It's a different experience altogether but it was a great experience all the same. A1 was a light and airy magical journey for me. This one was like they put my feels in a blender but I enjoyed it :lol:

Cap is a bully. Beating up on poor Spidey like that :smh:

Needed to show him how they do it in Brooklyn

Also shame on IM for even bringing him along in the first place. Child endangerment. Making him miss homework. Smh.

Last edited:
Movie was great. Will post my full review and takeaways tomorrow as I just got home. My only dislike was the open ended conclusion to the film, but I guess that's just because historically Marvel has done a good job of giving their films definitive ends. It felt like an avengers movie which is probably where I'm coming from, but now that I look at it from the title of Captain America: Civil War, I definitely see where they were going and what was implied.

BP 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

spidey 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

great movie. 

vision had me cracking up too

ant man was hilarious

i was rooting for spidey and BP so much...

fighting was epic

I understood BP perfectly fine. Dude was awesome.
Spidey amazing as well.
Cap :pimp: but letting the shield go :frown:
When iron man got ready in the choppa :wow:
Almost everyone was really awesome.

Wow didn't know Bilbo is Everett Ross. Makes it even more awesome :lol: dude is a dopey character in the comics

Last edited:
The BvS thread couldn't even make it to Monday, this movie was so good it shouldn't. I know some of yall bursting at the seams to really get in to full on discussion. Can't blame yall. Now you know how I feel just waiting a day :lol:

Agree about those Falcon kicks and yeah even he and Hawkeye were dope in this. I bought Clint fighting BP simply cuz of the way it happened. He was losing with everything he tried. Basically proved what we said when we saw the trailer and asked why is he running to fight when he should be perched high up sniping ppl :lol:

The more I think about it the more I realize they basically took T'Challa from the comics and put him on screen. Beyond happy he was one of the biggest highlights. I understood his accent just fine though but I can understand missing somethings in a crowded theater.

That 3rd act still hits me. The intro to Tony in this movie ties with the ending SO SUPERBLY. It's probably one of the best IM scenes in the MCU.

Black Panther movie is in good hands with Boseman.

The reception for the Strange trailer was very troubling by the way. Dead silence. But the Rogue 1 trailer got a massive applause!

Same thing happened at my showing.

People reacted more to Central Intelligence than Dr. Strange.

:lol:  
To be fair it was just the teaser trailer. No need to show their hand there when the official trailer a month or 2 before it comes out is what really matters.

Just got back

Spiderman :pimp:
Antman :pimp:
Black Panther :pimp: :pimp:  
BW was pretty impressive too IMO. Wanna talk about this movie so bad but I have to work tomorrow [emoji]128529[/emoji]
When it came to I wouldn't want to run in to this person in an alley Black Widow made the top 3. She put in WORK on every goon she faced savagely. Then got to washing Clint :lol: I'm convinced a BW movie would have some of the most visceral action.

She was no slouch even when she was reasonably losing in certain matchup (like when she fought Ant-Man).

Last edited:
I'm loving life

Team IM, hold that L

Nah you got washed and your boyfriend had to pull a ***** move to stop you from getting murdered.
I was waiting for this part of the discussion.

If you really think you can be handing out Ls after this movie you weren't paying attention. Tony came to help 100% when he figured everything out. Hid it from Ross. Cap was being a bastard protecting a murderer.

As for the main plot, Cap was obviously wrong. Somebody brought up if they just sat down and talked about it. They did that twice, Cap wants to be his same ol stupid let's not bring back SHIELD self with not compromising at all on the accords. Like dude was straight up being undemocratic.

Why you think he dropped that shield like Tony told him to when he left?

The fact that Steve knew the truth and still hid it from Tony showed he's a real scumbag bastard. Not a friend.

Last edited:
Agreed. Dude is lucky this is his movie

I have no problem IM trying to kill those 2 lovers. They belong together.

Any TEAM CAP here could chime in re the main plot? how the hell could you root for this dude after this movie. Serious question

Last edited:
So being brainwashed and controlled by others doesn't give you an excuse?

What would be your reaction when you just watched your parents gets brutally murdered? Heat of the moment., dude. If Cap told Tony about it, he would've prevented the whole fight.

What's your take on the sokovia accords?

Just got back from the advance screening. :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My goodness. I can't even articulate it. The Russo Bros. just topped the untoppable. Incredible movie!

The Vision was cool as hell. I hope he gets more shine in the MCU.

Ant-Man becoming Giant Man. Laaawwwd.

Absolutely loved Spidey. He was full of charm and wit. Great portrayal.

Aunt May was SMOKIN' fam. Even Tony knew. If I was him I'd be coming up with any excuse to visit her. :wow:

Black Panther though. He may of low key stole everyone's shine. How is Cap going to get out-shined by all these other heroes in his own movie? :lol:

I hope Zemo will actually become a real villain in the future though. That felt like a let down with his character. It didn't affect the movie at all for me though. I feel like they could of had him put on the mask and headband in the end of the first post-credit scene.

Just remembered this... :lol:

Stan Lee's cameo as the FedEx driver delivering the phone & letter was awesome

I'm still Team Iron Man, but Tony "Stank" got me. :lol: :rofl:

Just got back from the advance screening. :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My goodness. I can't even articulate it. The Russo Bros. just topped the untoppable. Incredible movie!

The Vision was cool as hell. I hope he gets more shine in the MCU.

Ant-Man becoming Giant Man. Laaawwwd.

Absolutely loved Spidey. He was full of charm and wit. Great portrayal.

Aunt May was SMOKIN' fam. Even Tony knew. If I was him I'd be coming up with any excuse to visit her. :wow:

Black Panther though. He may of low key stole everyone's shine. How is Cap going to get out-shined by all these other heroes in his own movie? :lol:

I hope Zemo will actually become a real villain in the future though. That felt like a let down with his character. It didn't affect the movie at all for me though. I feel like they could of had him put on the mask and headband in the end of the first post-credit scene.
I'm still Team Iron Man, but Tony "Stank" got me. :lol: :rofl:

:smokin

Agreed. Dude is lucky this is his movie

I have no problem IM trying to kill those 2 lovers. They belong together.

Any TEAM CAP here could chime in re the main plot? how the hell could you root for this dude after this movie. Serious question

i can... in terms of the registration act.
BUT from what Cap did to Tony tho... :smh: seriously how could he have told him about that?

GREAT MOVIE!!! can't wait to watch it again!

Back
Top Bottom