WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Why'd they keep attacking Captain Nazi's legs? Is that his achilles heel?
I'm not sure
But they had to give him a weak point
Cap be using his legs to kick people all damn day
But I just assume
He's more vulnerable low than up top
Cap gave im that work in the 3rd act
I thought he was about to brake his back when he lifted him up high

for real tho, I thought he was about to go Captain Bane on him real quick :lol:

Made Tony revert to a little kid like "my dad made that shield, give it back" boo-hoo :lol:
Yoooooo :lol:
He basically did say that :lol:
Then he looked all butthurt when cap dropped it
Like he didn't think cap would
Cap don't need no damn shield to make him a hero
i am hype for that moment in avengers
When im gives it back to him brand new and polished
Tears gonna be shed
Marvel is doing the damn thing man
It's like damn
Dc just stick to them animated joints
Which I love btw

The BvS thread couldn't even make it to Monday, this movie was so good it shouldn't. I know some of yall bursting at the seams to really get in to full on discussion. Can't blame yall. Now you know how I feel just waiting a day
laugh.gif

Agree about those Falcon kicks and yeah even he and Hawkeye were dope in this. I bought Clint fighting BP simply cuz of the way it happened. He was losing with everything he tried. Basically proved what we said when we saw the trailer and asked why is he running to fight when he should be perched high up sniping ppl
laugh.gif

The more I think about it the more I realize they basically took T'Challa from the comics and put him on screen. Beyond happy he was one of the biggest highlights. I understood his accent just fine though but I can understand missing somethings in a crowded theater.

That 3rd act still hits me. The intro to Tony in this movie ties with the ending SO SUPERBLY. It's probably one of the best IM scenes in the MCU.
To be fair it was just the teaser trailer. No need to show their hand there when the official trailer a month or 2 before it comes out is what really matters.
When it came to I wouldn't want to run in to this person in an alley Black Widow made the top 3. She put in WORK on every goon she faced savagely. Then got to washing Clint
laugh.gif
I'm convinced a BW movie would have some of the most visceral action.

She was no slouch even when she was reasonably losing in certain matchup (like when she fought Ant-Man).
The hand to hand combat choreography was incredible and they made BW's character strictly a bad ***. They didn't sexualize her character or give her a wack love story.
THIS!

BW was about that action from the jump. Handing out work to those mercenaries, surviving grenades and all
laugh.gif

Great film! Not sure where I rank it yet but it's easily in my top 5 MCU films. Have to give it another go to properly rate it.

I'm just happy we ain't gotta sit through another spidey origin story
They can get right into it
And we might see the iron spidey costume :pimp:
Spidey had me dying in the theater
All his dialogue during the fight seemed natural
And not forced or corny

The fact that Iron Man 3 ranks above anything is why this is wrong.

Civil War was dope, still processing everything. I think I still like WS more.
GOTG is trash and should not be that high up
Rather watch ang lee hulk than that trash again

NOT SURE IF SRS.
As a heart attack
Movie was beyond trash
Oh let's hold hands to defeat the bad guy
But wait
Let me dance first :rolleyes
Rocket and groot were the only good parts
Oh and seeing thanos

While superheros do need oversight, Cap has a point. One day they will be sent somewhere where they shouldn't be for reason they would never consent to. Or they will want to go somewhere and the council will either let them go too late or don't let them go at all.

He still should have talked it out but once he found out Wanda was being held against her will, he was F* that. I bet when he found out about the raft, Capt probably spazzed

While superheros do need oversight, Cap has a point. One day they will be sent somewhere where they shouldn't be for reason they would never consent to. Or they will want to go somewhere and the council will either let them go too late or don't let them go at all.

He still should have talked it out but once he found out Wanda was being held against her will, he was F* that. I bet when he found out about the raft, Capt probably spazzed

and that's exactly what I've been waiting for all the Team IM guys to answer. I feel like SHIELD had the overall interest of the world when the Avengers were underneath them, but you really think these "170" Nations will be able to agree on anything? :lol:

Last edited:

and that's exactly what I've been waiting for all the Team IM guys to answer. I feel like SHIELD had the overall interest of the world when the Avengers were underneath them, but you really think these "170" Nations will be able to agree on anything? :lol:
Team im is somewhere sittin in a corner crying
They know how bad he got beat
How foolish he looked
Cap got all up in that ***
no homo

as fast as things happen in the MCU, it would be constant chaos. Days would pass before they would be able to act

as fast as things happen in the MCU, it would be constant chaos. Days would pass before they would be able to act

Exactly. The Avengers used to work for SHIELD who was governed by a "world counsel" and you saw how Hydra infiltrated that. With these Accords, who's to say Hydra or any other underground organization wouldn't be able to infiltrate a majority of them and really screw things up?

You're gonna have Thanos sitting on the moon while the world counsel argues over getting the Avengers sent to protect their own countries :lol:

Last edited:
I mulled this movie over last night again and really thought the motivations were weak:
- Tony basically put a gun to their heads out of his sense of guilt -- I understand why he wants the accords, but you can't tell someone to sign such a loaded agreement in a few days

- The re-emergence of Bucky really added to the conflict -- Cap was basically on the verge of signing and even Tony agreed to discuss it further until he slipped up and mentioned Wanda -- Cap saw the signs of an authoritarian gov't and they should've given 20 seconds more to explain

- Vision was right when he said conflict = catastrophe; it was really more conflict = tragedy because Zemo got what he wanted: the "crumbling" of the Avengers -- however, I really look forward to them uniting against Thanos

- I really didn't like how they portrayed Tony in this and I'm not even Team IM/Cap -- it was like 2 scumbags trying to one up each other and Bucky was lucky that Cap was there because I wouldn't put it past Tony to kill Bucky there -- Scott was probably right: "Pym always said you can't trust a Stark"

- I want to reiterate again that it was BS that Tony was the emotional punching bag in this film

Last edited:
I mulled this movie over last night again and really thought the motivations were weak:

- Tony basically put a gun to their heads out of his sense of guilt -- I understand why he wants the accords, but you can't tell someone to sign such a loaded agreement in a few days
- The re-emergence of Bucky really added to the conflict -- Cap was basically on the verge of signing and even Tony agreed to discuss it further until he slipped up and mentioned Wanda -- Cap saw the signs of an authoritarian gov't and should've been given 20 seconds to explain
- Vision was right when he said conflict = catastrophe; it was really more conflict = tragedy because Zemo got what he wanted: the "crumbling" of the Avengers -- however, I really look forward to them uniting against Thanos
- I really didn't like how they portrayed Tony in this and I'm not even Team IM/Cap -- it was like 2 scumbags trying to one up each other and Bucky was lucky that Cap was there because I wouldn't put it past Tony to kill Bucky there -- Scott was probably right: "Pym always said you can't trust a Stark"
- I want to reiterate again that it was BS that Tony was the emotional punching bag in this film
He always been an emotional little female dog though
It's always cause of his guilt he makes some rush to judgment decision
Like the others don't have guilt and all that
Ol boy powerless without that suit
Bucky was giving him that work even with his suit
Russo's doing their thing with cap
And I like the first cap movie but damn
Seems so inferior now :smh:
Damn I hope they bring back the red skull

Team cap can
Team im is somewhere sittin in a corner crying
They know how bad he got beat
How foolish he looked
Cap got all up in that ***
no homo

You forget it was two vs one [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nah but great movie! And BP and Spidey movies were setup great

As far as who was right! They both legit had pros and cons

However when BW said at least we can steer the wheel with one hand she made sense, but CAP had a point because when aliens come back, "ain't no govt *** lol, it's everyone for themselves

I'd also like to note how powerful they made Bucky, BW, and BP look in this.

BW was handing out multiple Ls in the beginning scene -- it was actually incredible to watch and some people in my theater were saying GODDAMN. 
laugh.gif

Russos were smart to mention how many years passed since the NYC fight and to show that the team was seasoned.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how anyone can justify IM reasoning. How many times we gotta see that, "absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Again, I'm still waiting for all these Team IM fans to explain how BP exactly washed Bucky. Unless they were talking about a literal bathing scene before the mid credits?

Last edited:
Part of what makes this movie great is the ongoing discussion in here and the discussions others will have about who was right or who had a better point, Cap or IM.

I still don't understand how anyone can justify IM reasoning. How many times we gotta see that, "absolute power corrupts absolutely".
For all intents and purposes, Stark always seemed to think rationally in the other films, which is why I'm pissed about how they portrayed him in this.

Again, I'm waiting for all these Team IM fans to explain how BP exactly washed Bucky. Unless they were talking about a literal bathing scene before the mid credits
laugh.gif
I thought it was a pretty even fight, no?

It doesn't really matter anyhow considering BP is basically homies with Cap/Bucky now.
Part of what makes this movie great is the ongoing discussion in here and the discussions others will have about who was right or who had a better point, Cap or IM.
Both IM/Cap had pros and cons. A more civil discussion could've ended this right quick, but then we wouldn't have the movie.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Again, I'm still waiting for all these Team IM fans to explain how BP exactly washed Bucky. Unless they were talking about a literal bathing scene before the mid credits?

If anything, I would go as far as saying that their battles ended up in a tie.

BW was handing out multiple Ls in the beginning scene -- it was actually incredible to watch and some people in my theater were saying GODDAMN.  :lol:

Russos were smart to mention how many years passed since the NYC fight and to show that the team was seasoned.
My dude bp stopping bullets with his hand :lol: :pimp:
Man almost made me want a bw movie too
She always giving out fades
But nah I'm good on that I like her only in spurts
Specially sense she had the boob reduction
Bucky as usual giving dudes that work

Just waking up and my mind is still blown. I think I'm going to see this film again around 3 which would make it my 3rd viewing in less than 24 hrs :wow: :x :wow: This movie has made my inner 9 year old take over my psyche. All I want to do is eat Sour Patch Kids and watch this movie :smh:

slighted slighted
you're gripes with the movie aren't to to be ignored but they all go with the ideology of the characters that have been built throughout the film. You have the brain of The Avengers vs. the heart of the Avengers. Tony has always tried to little boy Steve and in this movie it came to a fever pitch. Steve's reaction when Tony was on the phone saying there would be consequences like a parent who was talking to a teacher :lol: Tony was able to coerce half the squad because he funds the whole project. Him giving grants to all of those MIT graduates was just straight out of the pages of an Iron Man comic. Him coercing Peter was straight out of the pages of civil war too. Even though Peter is much younger in this incarnation the whole fact that Tony comes to him proclaiming he needs help was enough to swing spiderman to his side. Then he gives him a new suit. Then he tells cap why he's fighting him but doesn't really seem sure if it's truly the right thing.

I KNOW
I ain't the only one who can see the setup coming
Captain America is gonna die in avengers 3 or 4 :smh:
I'm thinking 3

Back
Top Bottom