WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Agreed. Dude is lucky this is his movie

I have no problem IM trying to kill those 2 lovers. They belong together.

Any TEAM CAP here could chime in re the main plot? how the hell could you root for this dude after this movie. Serious question
I think the "not willing to give up freedom" no matter the circumstance is admirable, not so much the lovefest between Cap and Buck.

For me, it basically boils down to "Those who give up liberty and freedom for safety deserve neither". That's why I'm Team Cap, although I may be swayed by the comics a little

I was waiting for this part of the discussion.

If you really think you can be handing out Ls after this movie you weren't paying attention. Tony came to help 100% when he figured everything out. Hid it from Ross. Cap was being a bastard protecting a murderer.

As for the main plot, Cap was obviously wrong. Somebody brought up if they just sat down and talked about it. They did that twice, Cap wants to be his same ol stupid let's not bring back SHIELD self with not compromising at all on the accords. Like dude was straight up being undemocratic.

Why you think he dropped that shield like Tony told him to when he left?

The fact that Steve knew the truth and still hid it from Tony showed he's a real scumbag bastard. Not a friend.

This right here. I'm going to watch it again for a second time, but I don't quite get what the hell Caps issue was. Yeah ok, government oversight is kinda bad, but he consistently preaching about "their hands being the safest" was right wing high and mighty ******** :lol:

Its such scumbag move not to tell Tony about his parents. I remember people in the auidence saying "wow", "word?!" , "thats messed up" when he revealed he knew :lol:

Movie was :pimp: . i need to see this again asap! Gonna try and catch it tomorrow morning again before going to work. :smokin

If you really think you can be handing out Ls after this movie you weren't paying attention. Tony came to help 100% when he figured everything out. Hid it from Ross. Cap was being a bastard protecting a murderer.

As for the main plot, Cap was obviously wrong. Somebody brought up if they just sat down and talked about it. They did that twice, Cap wants to be his same ol stupid let's not bring back SHIELD self with not compromising at all on the accords. Like dude was straight up being undemocratic.

The fact that Steve knew the truth and still hid it from Tony showed he's a real scumbag bastard. Not a friend.
I've never been in here, but wanted to read some of the different views.  

I think Capt said that he knew that it happened, but didn't know it was B, IIRC?

I'm with you on this one.  

I think Capt said that he knew that it happened, but didn't know it was B, IIRC?

Naw he was trying to sugarcoat it and when Tony pressed then and false Captain admitted

Nah, He knew after Tony asked him the second time. Scumbag level 9000

The BvS thread couldn't even make it to Monday, this movie was so good it shouldn't. I know some of yall bursting at the seams to really get in to full on discussion. Can't blame yall. Now you know how I feel just waiting a day :lol:

Agree about those Falcon kicks and yeah even he and Hawkeye were dope in this. I bought Clint fighting BP simply cuz of the way it happened. He was losing with everything he tried. Basically proved what we said when we saw the trailer and asked why is he running to fight when he should be perched high up sniping ppl :lol:

The more I think about it the more I realize they basically took T'Challa from the comics and put him on screen. Beyond happy he was one of the biggest highlights. I understood his accent just fine though but I can understand missing somethings in a crowded theater.

That 3rd act still hits me. The intro to Tony in this movie ties with the ending SO SUPERBLY. It's probably one of the best IM scenes in the MCU.
To be fair it was just the teaser trailer. No need to show their hand there when the official trailer a month or 2 before it comes out is what really matters.
When it came to I wouldn't want to run in to this person in an alley Black Widow made the top 3. She put in WORK on every goon she faced savagely. Then got to washing Clint :lol: I'm convinced a BW movie would have some of the most visceral action.

She was no slouch even when she was reasonably losing in certain matchup (like when she fought Ant-Man).

The hand to hand combat choreography was incredible and they made BW's character strictly a bad ***. They didn't sexualize her character or give her a wack love story.

I give Civil War a 7.5/8

Incredible film from start to finish

My crowd was great. Laughing, cheering, clapping & when the film initially ended, before the post credit scene, most of the audience gave it a standing ovation.

SPIDEY!!!!!!

This movie definitely requires multiple viewings. Going to see it again before Monday.

I don't know, I look at Cap different now :smh:

One of my fave parts from the airport scene:

Cap: Where you from kid ?
Spidey: Queens
Cap: Brooklyn *smirk laugh*

Whole theater erupted

Legit homer moment for all us NYCers :lol: :lol:

The hand to hand combat choreography was incredible and they made BW's character strictly a bad ***. They didn't sexualize her character or give her a wack love story.

This!

Actually made me a fan of Black Widow

Last edited:
BEST PARTS OF THE MOVIE.

1. BLACK PANTHER :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
2. SPIDER MAN :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
3. ANT-MAN :pimp: :pimp:
4. WINTER SOLDIER :pimp:

MAN BLACK PANTHER AND SPIDER MAN DESTROYED.

TO ALL MY OTHER NIGERIAN BROTHERS DID IT BOTHER YOU HOW THEY WERE PRONOUNCING LAGOS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm loving life
Team IM, hold that L
Nah you got washed and your boyfriend had to pull a ***** move to stop you from getting murdered.

This is why his motivations were so shaky to me. They should've honed in deeper -- Cap not wanting to lose Bucky after losing Peggy, etc.

It seemed like he was about to compromise (check out the scene with him and Tony talking) until he found out Wanda was being held at HQ.

Not to mention that Cap apologized to Tony at the end, but that friendship is basically dead.

Last edited:
Still think the plot twist was underwhelming.

But the fight scenes were. 
pimp.gif

Black Panther in Vienna >>>>>>>>>>

So being brainwashed and controlled by others doesn't give you an excuse?

What would be your reaction when you just watched your parents gets brutally murdered? Heat of the moment., dude. If Cap told Tony about it, he would've prevented the whole fight.

What's your take on the sokovia accords?

Cap has a point tho. Even BP agreed that two people talking could get more done than a hundred. 170 Nations with their own agendas is not gonna be a good look because each nation is always gonna go with what's best for them. I find it hard to believe they'll be able to agree on anything.

He was also right in saying all it'll do is shift the blame off of them and Cap wanted the accountability to be on them. Iron Man is fine being a puppet for Gen. Ross and his Honda Accords.

What would be your reaction when you just watched your parents gets brutally murdered? Heat of the moment., dude. If Cap told Tony about it, he would've prevented the whole fight.

Cap has a point tho. Even BP agreed that two people talking could get more done than a hundred. 170 Nations with their own agendas is not gonna be a good look because each nation is always gonna go with what's best for them. I find it hard to believe they'll be able to agree on anything.

He was also right in saying all it'll do is shift the blame off of them and Cap wanted the accountability to be on them. Iron Man is fine being a puppet for Gen. Ross and his Honda Accords.

Like somebody said, he was brainwashed when he did it. And these movies have clearly shown Winter Soldier is a completely different character than Bucky. I could see why he didn't feel the need to snitch on his childhood friend.

Last edited:
My brother just texted me that "If Marissa Tomei is Aunt May, who was Uncle Ben? Brad Pitt?"

Made me lol

Cap is a bully. Beating up on poor Spidey like that 
mean.gif
Needed to show him how they do it in Brooklyn
Also shame on IM for even bringing him along in the first place. Child endangerment. Making him miss homework. Smh.
Tony was making sure the kid was safe from that Brooklyn thug

The whole heat of the moment was one of the exact reason the sokovia exist
Not only that
Cap made a point
With those countries in charge of the avengers
They would be under politicians and countries with agendas
A better solution could have happened
But u don't just go sign a paper after 2 hours of discussion
Tony should have gave it more thought
They all should have talked more IMO
They both didn't fully understand explain their reasoning during the discussion
They explained more during their fights
Idk man
With the way governments are corrupt now
I just think it wouldn't have been a good idea
Look Ross didn't even really say anything about im sending him proof it wasn't Bucky
Which means they were all wrong and the other avengers shoulda been let go
Tony a ban
He is really a ban
Damn near the Jay version of super heroes
He's a damn snake

Why'd they keep attacking Captain Nazi's legs? Is that his achilles heel?
I'm not sure
But they had to give him a weak point
Cap be using his legs to kick people all damn day
But I just assume
He's more vulnerable low than up top
Cap gave im that work in the 3rd act
I thought he was about to brake his back when he lifted him up high

Why'd they keep attacking Captain Nazi's legs? Is that his achilles heel?
I'm not sure
But they had to give him a weak point
Cap be using his legs to kick people all damn day
But I just assume
He's more vulnerable low than up top
Cap gave im that work in the 3rd act
I thought he was about to brake his back when he lifted him up high

for real tho, I thought he was about to go Captain Bane on him real quick :lol:

Made Tony revert to a little kid like "my dad made that shield, give it back" boo-hoo :lol:

I'm loving life
Team IM, hold that L

Nah you got washed and your boyfriend had to pull a ***** move to stop you from getting murdered.

This is why his motivations were so shaky to me. They should've honed in deeper -- Cap not wanting to lose Bucky after losing Peggy, etc.

It seemed like he was about to compromise (check out the scene with him and Tony talking) until he found out Wanda was being held at HQ.

Not to mention that Cap apologized to Tony at the end, but that friendship is basically dead.
All of this
Also I know this is a movie
And I'm making it more deeper than it needs to be but
I mean he lost everyone around him
They are either dead or senile
Bucky is like the last person who he REALLY has some connection to
Mentally that's gotta be some **** to deal with
And add the fact u saving the world day in and out
I just think a REAL talk was needed
Not just about the sokovia thing
But just them as a team

Back