WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

It's been years since I read the CW comics, but good points.

In the comics, didn't Spidey switch sides?

Yes, he does. I like how they made Spiderman admire Cap as well. The whole Queens/ Brooklyn acknowledgement. Took me back to a kid growing up in Lefrak City :wow:

lets bet
Them killing off cap gonna be a catalyst that brings them back together or something watch
Let's bet on it though
We can bet $25 Starbucks gift card or something

Make it a Best Buy gift card and you're on fam

Damn @lamekilla
 you're about to hand Marvel Disney $100 before the weekend is over. :lol:

When I first saw who the characters in the movie were gonna be I wonder how the hell are they gonna pull off CIvil War with such a small roster, but they proved me wrong big time. Everyone got the appropriate amount of shine in this movie. I would have loved to see BP and Spidey more but if I'm being realistic they were in the movie enough.

Let's be honest for a second here. Did the fact that IM game Spidey his suit bother anyone just a little bit? I don't know if they substituted the Iron Spidey suit from the comics with just a regular spidey suit, but I personally think the scene would have been just fine if IM didn't give spidey that suit and Peter Parker just made it. 

Marvel and Mother's Day will take all my money this weekend. I liked that Tony gave him the suit that we're all accustomed to seeing him in. Like they homaged Civil War but also catered to the fact that this is the TRUE incarnation of spiderman. They gave us his introduction into this universe and still kept it somewhat in line with a real world setting...at least until that airport fight :wow: Marisa Tomei is EVERYTHING.

A few dudes in my theater were hyped when Marisa Tomei showed up.

Btw -- did anyone catch Peter kept calling her "May"?

Last edited:
This has yet to be mentioned and it's too random to be a coincidence I feel...

But why was one Bucky's trigger words Homecoming?

War Machine random question.

What was up with War Machine's battle stick or whatever weapon he had? Didn't it just break?

This has yet to be mentioned and it's too random to be a coincidence I feel...

But why was one Bucky's trigger words Homecoming?

Maybe just an easter egg :nerd:

What was up with War Machine's battle stick or whatever weapon he had? Didn't it just break?

yeah, I thought it was just an electric baton like TR-8R in Force Awakens and yeah, it pretty much just broke.

But anybody else think of this when Rhody had on leg braces at the end?

Really wish he had that so he can differentiate himself from IM a little more. I remember confusing him for IM at one point of the movie. Lol

Really wish he had that so he can differentiate himself from IM a little more. I remember confusing him for IM at one point of the movie. Lol

Really? I'm curious which scene that was because I always thought it was pretty clear who was who :lol:

At the end of the chase scene?

Last edited:

Really? I'm curious which scene that was because I always thought it was pretty clear who was who :lol:

At the end of the chase scene yes lol

roll.gif
 come on amel

At the end of the chase scene yes lol

I guess I could see how you can make that mistake if your back is turned.

Last edited:
Saw it last night, thought it was great. Are spoiler tags still in effect and if so how do I use/make one?

Yo it didn't bother none of you IM stans that TONY KNEW that he was wrong but was still going to let his teammates rot. Tony told Ross who the real bomber was and Ross basically told him I don't care and then he did nothiiiin. He was just going to let them rot there!

Idk how you guys can be Team IM after that. My boy Steve a real one.

Saw it last night, thought it was great. Are spoiler tags still in effect and if so how do I use/make one?

You put the word spoiler in this bracket [] and /spoiler in this [] and the post you wanna make in between the two brackets

Might as well spoiler tag depending on how in depth you wanna discuss the movie. Click on the "More" icon in the top right of the reply box, then click on the black comment bubble next to the attachment paper clip icon. 

Yo it didn't bother none of you IM stans that TONY KNEW that he was wrong but was still going to let his teammates rot. Tony told Ross who the real bomber was and Ross basically told him I don't care and then he did nothiiiin. He was just going to let them rot there!

Idk how you guys can be Team IM after that. My boy Steve a real one.

There is not a whole lot of justification after Hydra.
(Shrugs) must be the charm of Stark at play.

after the reveal in Cap2 with Hydra in SHIELD, I really do understand why Cap's not up for some other people telling them what to do. Rather be paranoid than sorry

Might as well spoiler tag depending on how in depth you wanna discuss the movie. Click on the "More" icon in the top right of the reply box, then click on the black comment bubble next to the attachment paper clip icon. 

You're kidding. You mean to tell me I've been doing more work than I needed to, to make spoilers this whole time :lol:

after the reveal in Cap2 with Hydra in SHIELD, I really do understand why Cap's not up for some other people telling them what to do. Rather be paranoid than sorry

Exactly. I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand about that. It was brought up in a review how Winter Soldier was a tool of Hydra to serve their agenda and Stark was wanting to sign off on the Accords that would essentially make the Avengers a tool of the UN to serve their agenda.

There is no 'more' icon on the top of my reply box. Maybe it's cuz I'm on an old account or cuz I'm on mobile.
really? Right under the Full Page Editor?

edit: never mind I'm not sure if mobile has that functionality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom