WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Just waking up and my mind is still blown. I think I'm going to see this film again around 3 which would make it my 3rd viewing in less than 24 hrs :wow: :x :wow: This movie has made my inner 9 year old take over my psyche. All I want to do is eat Sour Patch Kids and watch this movie :smh:

slighted slighted
you're gripes with the movie aren't to to be ignored but they all go with the ideology of the characters that have been built throughout the film. You have the brain of The Avengers vs. the heart of the Avengers. Tony has always tried to little boy Steve and in this movie it came to a fever pitch. Steve's reaction when Tony was on the phone saying there would be consequences like a parent who was talking to a teacher :lol: Tony was able to coerce half the squad because he funds the whole project. Him giving grants to all of those MIT graduates was just straight out of the pages of an Iron Man comic. Him coercing Peter was straight out of the pages of civil war too. Even though Peter is much younger in this incarnation the whole fact that Tony comes to him proclaiming he needs help was enough to swing spiderman to his side. Then he gives him a new suit. Then he tells cap why he's fighting him but doesn't really seem sure if it's truly the right thing.
Talk that talk my dude
Talk that talk
I'm a scumbag
He's pond scum
He's scum at the bottom of the shower
after a bum who hasn't showered for a month
Finally takes a shower

Just waking up and my mind is still blown. I think I'm going to see this film again around 3 which would make it my 3rd viewing in less than 24 hrs
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
This movie has made my inner 9 year old take over my psyche. All I want to do is eat Sour Patch Kids and watch this movie
mean.gif

@Slighted
you're gripes with the movie aren't to to be ignored but they all go with the ideology of the characters that have been built throughout the film. You have the brain of The Avengers vs. the heart of the Avengers. Tony has always tried to little boy Steve and in this movie it came to a fever pitch. Steve's reaction when Tony was on the phone saying there would be consequences like a parent who was talking to a teacher
laugh.gif
Tony was able to coerce half the squad because he funds the whole project. Him giving grants to all of those MIT graduates was just straight out of the pages of an Iron Man comic. Him coercing Peter was straight out of the pages of civil war too. Even though Peter is much younger in this incarnation the whole fact that Tony comes to him proclaiming he needs help was enough to swing spiderman to his side. Then he gives him a new suit. Then he tells cap why he's fighting him but doesn't really seem sure if it's truly the right thing.
It's been years since I read the CW comics, but good points.

In the comics, didn't Spidey switch sides?

I KNOW
I ain't the only one who can see the setup coming
Captain America is gonna die in avengers 3 or 4 :smh:
I'm thinking 3

Nah, they didn't kill him in a movie where he was suppose to die so I doubt they kill him then. Plus Chris Evans said he's willing to renew his contract past IW 1 and 2. They'll keep him, RDJ and Hemsworth around as legends but focus on Spiderman

I KNOW
I ain't the only one who can see the setup coming
Captain America is gonna die in avengers 3 or 4 :smh:
I'm thinking 3

Nah, they didn't kill him in a movie where he was suppose to die so I doubt they kill him then. Plus Chris Evans said he's willing to renew his contract past IW 1 and 2. They'll keep him, RDJ and Hemsworth around as legends but focus on Spiderman
lets bet
Them killing off cap gonna be a catalyst that brings them back together or something watch
Let's bet on it though
We can bet $25 Starbucks gift card or something

In regards to the score, I saw some people said they were disappointed. I haven't listened to the entire thing, but the title track for the airport scene was flames to me. The horns and the emotion that gets elicited as everyone is going up against each other :pimp:

Bucky only really got washed when he didn't want to fight, when he's on serial killer, dude was almost unstoppable.

Damn @lamekilla  you're about to hand Marvel Disney $100 before the weekend is over. 
laugh.gif

When I first saw who the characters in the movie were gonna be I wonder how the hell are they gonna pull off CIvil War with such a small roster, but they proved me wrong big time. Everyone got the appropriate amount of shine in this movie. I would have loved to see BP and Spidey more but if I'm being realistic they were in the movie enough.

Let's be honest for a second here. Did the fact that IM game Spidey his suit bother anyone just a little bit? I don't know if they substituted the Iron Spidey suit from the comics with just a regular spidey suit, but I personally think the scene would have been just fine if IM didn't give spidey that suit and Peter Parker just made it. 

Anything after the credits? :nerd:
Cap breaks everyone outta the underwater prison
Bucky goes into cryo in wakanda
And Spider-Man has a holographic gadget thing
I thought it was gonna be blueprints to iron Spider-Man at first though
What was that thing
Looked like a Spider-Man version of the bat signal :lol:

Wow, it's friday morning and dudes give no damns to spoilers huh? That button is a simple click.

Last edited:
Bucky only really got washed when he didn't want to fight, when he's on serial killer, dude was almost unstoppable.
I was thinkin that too
Dude really was tryna just get away didn't really want problems
But the fight kept coming to him
I like the lil reminisce moments him and cap had though
Also the "get away car" had me DYIN

Captain Nazi's patriotic stances in Winter Soldier & Civil War were only motivated by his man crush on Bucky. I'd love to hear his stances if saving Bucky wasn't in play.

Anything after the credits? :nerd:

Yeah, a mid and end credits scene.

Let's be honest for a second here. Did the fact that IM game Spidey his suit bother anyone just a little bit? I don't know if they substituted the Iron Spidey suit from the comics with just a regular spidey suit, but I personally think the scene would have been just fine if IM didn't give spidey that suit and Peter Parker just made it. 

If I had to nitpick, I would've preferred that too. If he was just gonna give Spidey a suit, it should've been the Iron Spidey suit from the beginning and then the end credit scene should've been Tony gifting Pete the traditional suit since saw what the suit looked like in all the youtube videos.

Who knows though, maybe Spidey gets it to fight in space in IW or whatever it'll be called. Come back with a symbiote or something. I need to stop before I get too ahead of myself :lol:

Damn @lamekilla
 you're about to hand Marvel Disney $100 before the weekend is over. :lol:

When I first saw who the characters in the movie were gonna be I wonder how the hell are they gonna pull off CIvil War with such a small roster, but they proved me wrong big time. Everyone got the appropriate amount of shine in this movie. I would have loved to see BP and Spidey more but if I'm being realistic they were in the movie enough.

Yeah not sure how I felt about him giving him the suit
But whatever that's just nitpicking
I'm more trippin how they made aunt may fine
Aye also my girl noticed this too
When stark was doing that holographic thing
Where he was young and saying but to his parents
Anybody notice when his mom gave him a goodbye kiss
It was like a sensual goodbye kiss
And not a mom and son good bye kiss :lol:

In regards to SM's suit:

I was fine with IM giving SM his suit ultimately. It provides some depth to their relationship and more than likely, they were setting up IM's presence in SM's solo movie.

Last edited:
In regards to SM's suit:
I was fine with IM giving SM his suit ultimately. It provides some depth to their relationship and more than likely, they were setting up IM's presence in SM's solo movie.
Ya I understand it's nitpicking. I just thought it takes a little bit away from SM. He's genius enough to make  web shooters, but couldn't make a descent suit? That's all I'm saying, but it was whatever. Just a small detail.

In regards to SM's suit:
Ya I understand it's nitpicking. I just thought it takes a little bit away from SM. He's genius enough to make  web shooters, but couldn't make a descent suit? That's all I'm saying, but it was whatever. Just a small detail.
He's 16 b not a seamstress

Back
Top Bottom