WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I mean, Fox is about to finish up their second trilogy of x films in a few weeks. And the wolverine trilogy will be ending before long as well. After 9 films I doubt they're suddenly going to decide to let that franchise go now. :lol: And it's not tanking like Fantastic 4 from what I can tell, so there's not much reason for them to do so anyways.

Last edited:
X-Men getting trash reviews. Had a feeling Deadpool was a fluke. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

FOX needs to give that dream up and let MCU save that franchise :smh:
I'm really not ready to even get in to the reviews for Apocalypse. That **** is draining.

Had a real low with BvS and now the highest of highs with CW. I am not going back down with X-Men.
I want to see star lord meet tony and have tony totally geek out over all the cool space tech while starlord geeks out over an iPod that can hold 3000 songs.
:lol:

I want Tony to recruit Strange or just for them to meet before **** really goes down. The discourse will be golden.
She has full control of her powers, but she can improve on the strength of her abilities and how long she can focus.

Also her general decision making which is mostly what cap's training was about.
If she has full control shouldn't she have washed Iron Man's whole team by herself?
Her powers in this aren't magical in nature. She's been shown to be telekinetic/psychokinetic and some form of mind manipulation.

She's not doing hexes, she's not manipulating probability yet.

While she may have full control over her power she isn't that powerful. Hence her being unable to smother that explosion or send in to the air away from a building. She could barely hold it.

Also like your body just cuz you have control over your body and can use your strength for things it takes practice/training/working out to get stronger. It works the same with her telekinesis.

Last edited:
I won't believe this until lamekilla says it. :frown:

You're right! Don't believe it. I feel like Fox is righteously waiting to see how Apocalypse performs. With Civil War getting rave reviews universally, Apocalypse is automatically going to get comparisons and according to early reviews...not meet them. There is supposedly a new mutants movie in development but all of that can be scrapped a divided. I can see a situation where Fox and Marvel share the property and Fox focuses on movies with lesser known mutants while Marvel has creative control over the flagship mutants. It would have to be a reboot of the property though. We'll see in the next coming weeks...

After they defeat Thanos:

4898033-18b+iron+five+2.jpg

I keep rewinding the Tony, Sharon, Widow and T'Challa versus Bucky scene. Probably my favorite sequence of the movie. T'Challa was on some Bruce Lee ****. Was giving Bucky that work

X-Men getting trash reviews. Had a feeling Deadpool was a fluke. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

FOX needs to give that dream up and let MCU save that franchise :smh:

But... Grace Randolph says it's the best X-Men movie yet. :nerd:

I love her. It's like watching the most spectacular highway pileup with none of the guilt. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like BW does the same move though, where she wraps her legs around the enemy's head 
devil.gif
 and spins around. Must be her go to move lol

Last edited:
She was trying to wrap them legs around Bruce in Age of Ultron, but Hulk wasn't having any of it :lol:

Last edited:
I can and have put together a serious argument to why lebron is overrated on many occasions

like you can joke around and slander a movie all you want as long as you can put together an argument to why you actually didn't like the movie

I just think too many people never learned the very useful life skill of putting together logical arguments

You've been in this thread since this morning defending a fictional character.

You've wasted your entire day.

You continue to take Ls.

View media item 2024998

My man cap bicep game was to strong for the helicopters.

Tight shirts and chukka boots sales gonne go through the roof

I lol'd at that scene... dude readjusted so the ladies could swoon over his bicep. I know, i know suspended disbelief but the millisecond he takes his grip off the chopper it would of taken him :lol:

Pretty sure those were work style cowboy boots, they're big here in Texas

Back
Top Bottom