WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

the opening action scene was great too

seeing cap kick people into a different area codes will never get old 
laugh.gif

kicking is low key more of a signature cap move than the shield throw 

the opening action scene was great too

seeing cap kick people into a different area codes will never get old :lol:

kicking is low key more of a signature cap move than the shield throw 

nahh when i think of Cap it's him throwing the shield off walls & **** :lol:

This might just be the first marvel movie that I'll see 4 to 5 in the theaters. I'll give it about a month before I see it again. Seeing this 3 times in 5 days is tiring. In a good way. Not that I got tired of it but it's a long movie and combined with the falling in line just hijacks my evenings.

Last edited:
Low key though, we all need to acknowledge that when Steve is kicking people he's murdering the hell out of them (Which just like with Batfleck i'm personally fine with), because there's no way that normal people are surviving the types of kicks he dishes out :lol: Opening scene of Winter Soldier is a good example in fact. He kicks a man into the railing of a ship, with dude proceeding to fall over it, and however many feet into the water. That guy didn't just get up and go home to his family. He was knocked unconscious (If not by that kick into the railing, then by that fall into the water below), and drowned like an animal :rofl:

Her face... ::swoons

But how does she stay upright with those things though. Not appealing.
Suspect :smh: You just don't learn :stoneface:

#TeamCap come get ya mans.

:lol: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

even with a bullet proof vest, a cap kick to the chest is def breaking at least every rib you have 
laugh.gif

it was funny when cap told bucky not to kill the people coming to kill him and like the first thing he does is throw a cinder block in someones face with his metal arm 
roll.gif

:rofl: Cap gives no f's about them bad guys. That one guy he hit with the shield and stunned him then directly kicked him into a console or something, i know he's paralyzed.

:lol:  War Machine got no love in the movie, was mainly everyone punching bag.

Stop! That scene when he let off his whole weapons cache to disintergrate the wing that Giant man was swinging at him :wow:

Him giving Spiderman a boost :wow:

War machine was a star in that airport scene

War Machine was ok in that airport scene. Almost every other character in that scene was more memorable.

*edit

No nvm, that L he took was pretty memorable.

*edit

I wonder if Ant Man could've took everyone out, outside of vision if he wasn't holding back. He laid Spiderman out by accident :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom